Ratings for Dr. William J. Beutler

This POS shouldn't even be allowed to have a license. He's a PAID prostitute of the insurance companies to offer BS reviews that RUIN people's lives. Complete scumbag.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

He is nothing but a joke. I was injured at work and he was hired as the IME dr. He could have cared less about my problems . As long as the jerk got paid big bucks. This is whst I get for working in healthcare, I get injured you get treated like garbage.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Excellent Dr! The only one to fix me. I saw 8 previous Drs and none of them got my diagnosis right except Dr Beutler.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

He was friendly and casual. When he determined my pain wasn't coming from my back he told me that he was a surgeon and I wasn't a surgical candidate. I guess it was the delivery I wasn't very fond of; truly made me feel like I was an annoying piece of gum under his shoe. If I ever do need back surgery, he won't be the doctor performing my surgery.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Having suffered with sciatica pain, since mid-May of 2009, after Dr. Buetler operated on me, the 21st of February 2011, I can truly say that my pain is nearly eliminated. I would recommend Dr. Buetler as a true professional neurosurgeon. Michael Joel Held heldmx@aol.com Five Stars.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Dr. William J. Beutler's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1983)

Amerigroup