Ratings for Dr. William J. Beutler

Dr Butler has operated on me twice with great success and without any feAR of the procedure eather one he not only became my doctor but I consider hima great friend in my opinion I think we were blessed with this doctor he is great keep up the fantastic work doctor Beutler

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

I absolutely love Dr. Beutler. He has a degree in both Neurosurgery and Orthopaedics and is caring, kind, and thev most knowledgeable Dr I have seen yet. He's punctual, informative, and a great listener! I wish all my docs were as good as him!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I read reviews online and Dr. Beutler was even better than I expected! He was such a calm, caring man. He took his time to understand my neck issues, and then walked me through the step-by-step process of his thinking for my care. I also waited less than 10 minutes from my appointment time to see him. My primary care doctor highly recommended him, and now I know why. I wish all of my doctors were as wonderful as Dr. Beutler!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

This POS shouldn't even be allowed to have a license. He's a PAID prostitute of the insurance companies to offer BS reviews that RUIN people's lives. Complete scumbag.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

He is nothing but a joke. I was injured at work and he was hired as the IME dr. He could have cared less about my problems . As long as the jerk got paid big bucks. This is whst I get for working in healthcare, I get injured you get treated like garbage.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Excellent Dr! The only one to fix me. I saw 8 previous Drs and none of them got my diagnosis right except Dr Beutler.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

He was friendly and casual. When he determined my pain wasn't coming from my back he told me that he was a surgeon and I wasn't a surgical candidate. I guess it was the delivery I wasn't very fond of; truly made me feel like I was an annoying piece of gum under his shoe. If I ever do need back surgery, he won't be the doctor performing my surgery.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Having suffered with sciatica pain, since mid-May of 2009, after Dr. Buetler operated on me, the 21st of February 2011, I can truly say that my pain is nearly eliminated. I would recommend Dr. Buetler as a true professional neurosurgeon. Michael Joel Held heldmx@aol.com Five Stars.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Dr. William J. Beutler's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1983)