Ratings for Dr. Neil Kendal

RIP. You were the best! I know you are in a better place now.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Dr Kendal is great, very gentle and thorough. The office staff was also great and very accomodating

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012

Been going for 25 years to Dr. Kendal. Could not imagine switching to another dentist. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

He has been my dentist for more than 10 years. My two kids and wife also see him. over the years he has done several fillings, 1 root canal and 1 crown. After ten years my fillings are still good as new. I am very pleased with his work. One time, he even took the time to call me after root canal procedure to see how I was. Really a fabulous Doctor!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

He has been my dentist for many many years! Not only is he great at his work he cares about his patients on such a deep level u really enjoy seeing him!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

very competent, knowledgeable and strives to improve quality of service. Keeps up to date with latest techniques and materials. Works very hard to make experience as comfortable and stress free as possible. Friendly, competent staff. Pleasant appearance of offices.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

Dr. Kendal has been my dentist for years and now that i have a family they all go to him. he's really nice, informative and isn't in it for the money

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Dr. Neil Kendal's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1984)

Commercial Insurance Company