Ratings for Dr. Terrence L. Carey

I like Dr. Carey he had Joshua when we he was first born, finally got in to see him. But he is on Soonercare and not well received at this office, Josh got sick wanted a appointment and the guy said well.if you need

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Great to work with. Wonderful bedside manner and truly cares.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Very kind, understanding, and knowledgeable doctor. He spends quality time with you and answers all your questions.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

His staff and punctuality need help. If I have a 1230 appt. I should not be waiting to see the doctor still at 215. When I ask staff about the wait they are very rude.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Dr. Carey was able to diagnose my son's illness after a year of countless tests with other doctors. He is amazing in his knowledge, his care, and his bed side manner. We love him and are so grateful we found him when we did.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr. Carey is a Christian doctor who has saved life more than once. He knows his medicine and I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Doctor Carey is a stubborn man. It's his way or the highway. He leaves me in pain because of the statistics of other people who abuse pain medication. I am not one of these people and yet he treats me as if I am. I wouldn't abuse medicine, yet I feel like a criminal for asking for anything for my chronic pain. He really needs to listen to his patients more and not just assume we are ll the same. Getting fed up with him fast.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Been a patient for a long time and he has changed was good but know is not. I am tired of waiting 2 hours after a scheduled appt. to see him and his office staff is inexperienced and the rooms have become dirty.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

The doctor is always and I am not talking 30 min but up to 2 hours late. We have been there three times and every time he was late. It is hard to get authorization for mail order prescriptions, his office doesnt call the insurance back or myself to let me even know that they won't authorize my daughter's medication.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Dr. Carey is by far the best asthma/immunolgy doctor I have ever seen. I trust him with both of my children's health completely. He takes his time with my child. Anytime I call he knows my son by name and works hard at doing the best he can for him. My son is very ill and hospitalized frequently and I love the way Dr. Carey handles his care as if he were his own child. He explains everything clearly and always makes sure your questions are answered. If you are looking for the best doctor you can find....look no further!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2008

Dr. Terrence L. Carey's Credentials

• Univ Of The Witwatersrand, Med Sch, Johannesburg, So Africa (Grad. 1973)

AARP