Ratings for Dr. Irene Hussain

Dr Hussain is a very knowledgeable doctor, but have had to wait up to 2 - 3 hours past my appointment time before. She also often forgets about referrals she has promised to make - you have to call and remind her or her staff.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Leave this Dr. while you are still alive ......she is an old lady trying to make some money to support her exstended Family .....her boat sailed a long time ago

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I really find my visit to Dr. I. Hussain very beneficial, she refers me to the right specialist, she follows up the condition, she calls home to give the results, she is not only just a doctor but very human when it comes to health issues

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

My 87 year old mother sometimes waits up to 3 hrs for her appointment, outrageous!! I waited 2 hours with my Mother today only to see the confidential patient files piled 2 feet high sitting on countertops and the photocopier, patient med. bottles sitting out in the open and a cabinet full of medication open to whom ever waits in the area outside the exam rooms. This only added to my concern over her care with my Mother. I'll be finding a new MD for her ASAP. Strong advise anyone to stop going to her!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Irene has been my family doctor since I was born, but I'm unfortunately considering changing doctors at this point. The wait times can go up to 4 hours past the original appointment time, which is getting hard to tolerate. She also seems to have limited knowledge surrounding mental health and related refferals, which is why I see doctors 90% of the time. Describing any symptom from panic attacks, to severe depression, even to the occasional hallucination will result in me being told to exercise more without fail. I've also had at least 5 refferals forgotten about, even after reminding her several times. As much as I love and appreciate her kindness, I think it might be time for her to retire.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Oh my God i can't believe she is still in practice ......run while you can if you value your health!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr Irene has no respect for appointment times, even though she is very kind and probably knows what she's doing, the lack of respect for patients time is a deal breaker... People have jobs and other commitments... We can't be spend 2 to 3 hours waiting past our appointment times. it's pathetic and ridiculous for this to happen every single time I visit her for an appointment.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr Hussain is a wonderful doctor. The wait time is way too long especially if you are feeling poorly. However, she does not rush you out of her office and is willing to listen and offer solutions. Dr. Hussain truly cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Dr. Irene Hussain is my family doctor for almost 20 years, and I keep saying that she is the best doctor I know. Waiting time is not fun, but that's the only way, how good doctor pays a real attention and takes a real care of her patients, and it is priceless. God bless your hard, doctor Irene.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr Hussain is the best Doctor. I have never had a problem getting a referral or an appt. She does run behind but that is because she is caring and doesn't rush her patients. I value this above all else. She is there at 7am and leaves after 8pm to ensure all her patients are seen even though the last appt is 6pm. Great Doctor no complaints!!!!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015