Ratings for Dr. Peter S. Kosek

Worst MD you could possibly see. I saw his bad reviews and thought I couldn't be THAT bad, well, he is. It's irrelevant that he's cross-eyed, has bad breath and speaks at an awkward broken pace. Imagine going to a mechanic and they said, "Well your transmission is bad, what do you expect me to do about it!?" that's exactly what he said, "Well, you're in pain, what do you expect me to do about it!?" The man is a joke of a doctor. Took absolutely no time to listen to me, had his mind clearly made up and simply spoke to himself while insulting my intelligence and medical condition. Told me to eliminate all medication, even psychiatric medication, and simply volunteer more because I already exercise enough. Really, he said volunteering is a substitute for pain management and psychiatric medication. You could get better medical advice from anyone working in the nutrition section at your local health foods market. Avoid this man. The Dr office holding my pain management contract dropped me as a patient after my appointment with him.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

I think any one who gives this doc a good review is ether himself of a staff member he is very rude don't listen and don't take anything you have to say in to account and if you disagree he contacts and lies and makes it harder to see another doctor please avoid the this problem and just find another doctor

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I missed my appointment with Dr. Kosek which was out of my control. even after 3 other doctors have asked him to see me for my pain. He refuses to see me or give me another injection. He is good at what he does, but needs to make exceptions once in a while, in order to achieve a good relationship with his patients.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

The Staff was great, Dr. Kosek on the other hand was condescending and ill-mannered. When a doctor lacks an iota of compassion, kindness and basic respect towards a patient- something is surely amiss with him. There are better doctors out there and well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr. Kosek gave me back my life. I can't praise him enough. I was in so much unrelenting pain that I couldn't do more than make it to medical appointments and spent most of my time in bed. I am back to being a functional human being. Most of his staff members are also kind and caring.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

I woke up during surgery and felt incredable pain... He didn't do anything to help me. He was worried that if he gave me more "surgery meds" that I would take to long to recover in the recovery area and hold things up. I felt like "Cattle" in a factory. I wasn't sopposed to remember or wake up during surgery but I did! He knew I had a higher tolerance to meds etc. He has no "Bedside manners". My steriod injections did go smoothly, but I still have nightmares about that surgery! This is my exsperience with him, but maybe it would be better for you?

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

He was condescending and not in the least bit helpful. I had to wait for 6 weeks to see him and he was in the exam room with me for all of 7 minutes..he then proceeded to write a 10 page report...ALMOST Fradulent.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

Dr. Kosek, and his entire staff are about as good as it gets. They are all very professional and caring. Dr. Kosek is very knowledgeable, kind, caring and gentle. I recommend him 100% with no reservations.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Dr. Peter S. Kosek's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1988)