Ratings for Dr. Michelle E. Wrightson

I highly recommend this Dr. I moved to her after my previous Dr no longer covered my insurance. I've never regretted my move.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

She is wonderful! I actually look forward to going to the doctor.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

Dr. Wrightson is a wonderful, caring compassionate and knowledgeable doctor. I was her patient for 6 years. I finally quit going there because the practice has the most unhelpful and rude office staff and her office is very busy and chaotic. The line is often busy, the staff seem put out by a person's presence.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Dr. Wrightson is always up to date with current research. She cares deeply for her patients.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Dr. Michelle Wrightson is outstanding. I'm convinced my 80+year mother would not be alive today if she had remained with her former internist and not switched to Michelle Wrightson as her primary doc 17 years ago. Please note she is blunt and will be straight with you on dealing with your diagnosis! The majority of the time she will not write scrips without seeing you seeing you. I recommend her as she is my primary too!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

She is blunt, to the point and does not patronize you. She has never been wrong with me and found issues her partners missed. She looks at the whole health, not just your complaint. She orders test when needed and wants you to call her if things are not resolved. She called me back herself.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

MISDIAGNOSED A VERY SERIOUS CONDITION AND DOES NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS. VERY DEFENSIVE AND DOES NOT LISTEN TO WHAT YOU ARE TELLING HER. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

Dr. Michelle E. Wrightson's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)