Ratings for Dr. Emilio A. Puzo

First off, I had to wait a long time in the waiting room AND patient room! I brought my best friend because I was nervous. Doc came in & apologized for the wait, he seemed cool..at first. He answered my questions & took care of my problem. Through out my the visit he was nice & talkative..until he hit a nerve with me about a comment he unmistakenly & ignorantly made about my friend I had with me. He said, "You don't speak Spanish? Shame." (because she is hispanic & doesn't speak the language) I looked at my best friend then turned to him & well, lets just say I let him have it because it was rude & I WAS SO offended myself, let alone my best friend! My POINT is, not only is finding a good doctor essential in treatment & knowledge BUT bedside manner AS WELL & that is extremely important to me! Sadly, this is the second doctor I've encountered to make an ignorant comment. I never returned to either doc due to their lack of respect!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

I was not happy at all. THE WAIT WAS LONG! I nicely asked some red-haired lady how much longer, she was unpleasant. I took my daughter because she had a wart & doc said it would have to be excised. I was all for it but my daughter was not because naturally as a child she got scared & so of course she was crying, got fidgety, etc. I know this was annoying & I agree it was BUT doc was rude & said "I can't work with this" & just left the room. I was a little shocked but we left, never returned & found another doctor who was much better!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Wonderful Doctor and even took plastic surgery so no scars are left after surgery.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Having moved from parsippany to morristown I still make the trip to see him. Dr Puzo is always encouraging and polite not only to his patients but the staff.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr. Puzo takes the time with his patients. He is VERY thorough when explaining what is going on with you situation. He has a GREAT manner about him, and he makes it his priority to make you feel the way you should. He clearly does not give up on his patients! He is the 4th podiotrist I have seen, and he is the last stop!!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Dr Puzio is a wonderful podiatrist. My young daughters, senior citizen mother and I all see him for various foot issues. He has a fantastic, caring personality and is excellent in diagnosing and treating the problems that we have had.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

very caring doctor - gave a lot of his time to help me - would recommend to all.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2011

His treatment plan changed with every visit which would have been fine if there was an actual diagnosis anywhere along the line. It appeared to me that he just wanted to sell orthotics which was faster and easier than spending time finding the problem. When the orthotics didn't work, he told me to see an orthopedic surgeon (he didn't like).

flag | Submitted November 27, 2010

i have been going to dr. puzo for many years now - always concerned and follows up on my diabetes - he is one of my Best doctors that i go to!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

This is one of the better doctors into which I have run. He dealt with my son's problems directly and in a friendly comprehensive manner with good follow up. He was not afraid to "tell it like it is" in a courteous kind but responsible way. Very well developed inter-personal skills.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

Dr. Emilio A. Puzo's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

HealthPartners