Ratings for Dr. Diane A. Rennirt

She was the first doctor I had in my life who addressed my anemia in more depth.For years I was diagnosed with iron deficient anemia and it turns out I really have Alphathallesemia and she is the one who figured it out! Love this doctor..so thorough

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Excellent physician, spends time with her patients, compassionate and very accurate with her diagnosis.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

Doctors such as Dr. Rennirt are the reason people say they don't want to go to the doctor when they really should. As a new patient, I had to wait 20+ minutes for her to come see me. I then felt rushed and was surprised that she didn't inquire more about my past medical issues that I'd listed on the new patient checklist. Upon calling the office to ask her to call back to further discuss somethings that concerned me, her assistant said that the doctor doesn't return patient calls. How am I supposed to trust a doctor that doesn't want to speak to me? Will not be going back to her.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Dr. Rennirt is extremely knowledgeable and thorough. She spends a great deal of time asking questions and explaining prevention, options, symptons etc. I have never had a physician take the amount of time with a patiant as Rennirt. When I switched to her practice, she had obviously studied my records from my cardiologist because she caught a discrepancy between their EKG and the one she took and notified me immediately. I have never had the "whys and whens" of lab work explained as she does. Most offices will call you and say, "You're okay", IF they do that much. She sits down and goes over eveything with you. I have recommended her to various friends and none of us are disappointed.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2010

Staff canbe somewhat stiff until they get to know you.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

She was very professional. She asked me more questions in my first visit than my previous doctor did in 8 years.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Dr. Diane A. Rennirt's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)