Ratings for Dr. Stephen P. Raffanti

Been to many great doctors over 10 yrs- he is the best! Caring, smart... perfection!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

Dr. S. Raffanti. Is the Best Doctor and is the leading doctor in this field of HIV. he always is helpfulm kind understanding and very knowledgeable of all of my healt problems.. I would not go to another Doctor, Why go to some one else when he is the Best..

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

Dr. Stephen Raffanti, founder Comprehensive Care Center,24th ave north,nashville,tn. I was a Aids patient of stephens for 18 years. Feb. 2007: I wrote Stephen a letter to ask what I should do to get their office to call back, stephen read my letter of why no one has called me back since 23 days; he had the nerve to admit to Terry Davidson and me that the extra week was a "control thing" as I had suggested. finally, He thought the note to him was about me changing docs ;not so. I would call his nurse and she would say. Mr. Tilley, I have told him you called for help and thats all I can do. As a result of him thinking I was going to change doctors, He wrote down that I had DEMENTIA,<==this is criminal to do to a Aids patient. He put this DEMENTIA in my permanent record. There is a crack in his character. He dismissed me like yesterdays trash. Stephen is a great mind....but the heart is important too. (this was 2 years ago now, I'm finally fix'in to meet the lord and..........

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Dr. Stephen P. Raffanti's Credentials

• Univ Di Genova, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Genova, Italy (Grad. 1985)

MSP/BC Med