Dr. Ronald F. Kloc

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ronald F. Kloc

Very good doctor and great staff Dr Klok has been a wonderful help to me

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

You and your staff did a wonderful job. I'm very happy with the procedure.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

The receptionist's and nurses were very nice and helpful, very Through. Dr. Klock was nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Dr. Kloc has worked with me until we found an answer to help my pain! He never gave up and that meant alot!! He knows his medicine and what it does and the effects and explains this to you!! I thank him for this as it has really helped me!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

I was very impressed with Dr. Kloc. He was very imformative. and explained things to me so I could understand. I would highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

The elevator we used shuttered and groaned. It made us feel unsafe. We would of loved some coffee but only thing to put them in was Styrofoam and it makes the coffee taste nasty. I didn't get any treatment so I can't give an opinion on that... The whole experience was great. I do hope that working with Dr Klok will bring the pain relief I am in need of. At this point I will try anything to be able to get the pain I go through daily down to a point that my head doesn't have the loud buzzing sound all the time.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

My first surgery was excellent but I'm having a hard time with the fractures i have now. Wait time for the next procedure is three weeks the pain is unbearable.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Everything went as scheduled. Received excellent treatment. The procedure has given me some relief, and just hope it last for several months.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

First time I've ever had a shott for this nerve pain. As Dr. Said in 2or 3 days I should have some relief. All staff and Dr. Kloc were very helpful and respectful to me. I am thankful for this place !

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Everything is excellent or good except for the treatment results. This time didn't help only for a couple of days.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Dr. Ronald F. Kloc's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Peru, IL