Ratings for Dr. Ronald F. Kloc

My experience with Dr. Kloc and his staff was far above what I expected. He was caring and concerned for my wellbeing. I enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere that he and his staff established. I only wish that the results would have been more positive. Dr. Kloc had visited with me about the possibility of the treatments not working and I know now that they did not give me the result that I had so hoped for. The reason for them not working is not the fault of Dr. Kloc or procedure. I think that I may be heading for other types of treatment in the future. My neck is so very painful at this time and I will be visiting with Dr. KLoc again in the near future. Other than my pain being more pronounced, and not giving me a break, I was very satisfied for giving the injections a try.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I like that when I arrive, I feel that I am not a "stranger". I feel that they are "on top of" my situation and tests and any issues with insurance are followed up on and taken care of quickly. So far, I have been very pleased.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I was very happy with Dr. Kloc had gone to 4 other doctors and never got anywhere. He pin pointed right away. I will give him 10 a wonderful Doctor. Hope to get my life back on track again with my back. Thanks Nancy Levenhagen .

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I thought Dr. Kloc really shows that he cares about his patients. I only met him the one time. He took his time, went over every detail. Unfortunately there wasn't anything more he could do for me, it was as if he was still thinking of ideas for another doctor to try. He went way above I felt.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

My problem was discussed and it was decided to do an MRI

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

curtious and explains well on needed procedures .

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I was very pleased with the attention I received today. The Staff was very cordial and attended to any need that I had. The procedure went very well and the nurses were so very pleasant and kind, they made the time relaxing and almost enjoyable. The only disappointing thing about today's experience was that Dr. Kloc did not have any music from the Beatles Revolver album. I am almost looking forward to my next visit in three weeks.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I was very satisfied with the results of my treatments.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

not sure of the date, but it was early in may. have pain in lower back, going to get injection in jun.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Kloc is amazing. Gentle, caring and listen to what yo say. My 4 level RFA's left and right we're great my pain is gone. Cannot speak highly enough of this wonderful physician.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr. Ronald F. Kloc's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Peru, IL