Dr. Ronald F. Kloc

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ronald F. Kloc

First time I've ever had a shott for this nerve pain. As Dr. Said in 2or 3 days I should have some relief. All staff and Dr. Kloc were very helpful and respectful to me. I am thankful for this place !

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Everything is excellent or good except for the treatment results. This time didn't help only for a couple of days.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Doctor Kloc and the staff are very understanding and listened to what I had to say and answered my questions in a way that I could understand. I look forward to my next appt.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Everyone was professional and courteous and I could not be happier with the results

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

The entire staff is absolutely amazing. They are very concerned about every step of the way in your treatment. Dr kloc is extremely skilled in his treatment, very kind and informative, and is really trying to help his patients find relief from their pain. The surgery center is fantastic for same day procedures as far as access to the building, no waiting, wonderful atmosphere, which is important for patients.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Dr. Kloc and the entire staff were very helpful and pleasant . I am so thankful for this place of wellness. God less all of you for what you do ! !

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Very professional staff and Dr. Explained everything. ?

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

My experience with Dr. Kloc and his staff was far above what I expected. He was caring and concerned for my wellbeing. I enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere that he and his staff established. I only wish that the results would have been more positive. Dr. Kloc had visited with me about the possibility of the treatments not working and I know now that they did not give me the result that I had so hoped for. The reason for them not working is not the fault of Dr. Kloc or procedure. I think that I may be heading for other types of treatment in the future. My neck is so very painful at this time and I will be visiting with Dr. KLoc again in the near future. Other than my pain being more pronounced, and not giving me a break, I was very satisfied for giving the injections a try.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I like that when I arrive, I feel that I am not a "stranger". I feel that they are "on top of" my situation and tests and any issues with insurance are followed up on and taken care of quickly. So far, I have been very pleased.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I was very happy with Dr. Kloc had gone to 4 other doctors and never got anywhere. He pin pointed right away. I will give him 10 a wonderful Doctor. Hope to get my life back on track again with my back. Thanks Nancy Levenhagen .

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. Ronald F. Kloc's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Peru, IL