Dr. Ronald F. Kloc

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ronald F. Kloc

I was very impressed with Dr. Kloc. He was very imformative. and explained things to me so I could understand. I would highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

The elevator we used shuttered and groaned. It made us feel unsafe. We would of loved some coffee but only thing to put them in was Styrofoam and it makes the coffee taste nasty. I didn't get any treatment so I can't give an opinion on that... The whole experience was great. I do hope that working with Dr Klok will bring the pain relief I am in need of. At this point I will try anything to be able to get the pain I go through daily down to a point that my head doesn't have the loud buzzing sound all the time.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

My first surgery was excellent but I'm having a hard time with the fractures i have now. Wait time for the next procedure is three weeks the pain is unbearable.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Everything went as scheduled. Received excellent treatment. The procedure has given me some relief, and just hope it last for several months.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

First time I've ever had a shott for this nerve pain. As Dr. Said in 2or 3 days I should have some relief. All staff and Dr. Kloc were very helpful and respectful to me. I am thankful for this place !

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Everything is excellent or good except for the treatment results. This time didn't help only for a couple of days.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Doctor Kloc and the staff are very understanding and listened to what I had to say and answered my questions in a way that I could understand. I look forward to my next appt.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Everyone was professional and courteous and I could not be happier with the results

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

The entire staff is absolutely amazing. They are very concerned about every step of the way in your treatment. Dr kloc is extremely skilled in his treatment, very kind and informative, and is really trying to help his patients find relief from their pain. The surgery center is fantastic for same day procedures as far as access to the building, no waiting, wonderful atmosphere, which is important for patients.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Dr. Kloc and the entire staff were very helpful and pleasant . I am so thankful for this place of wellness. God less all of you for what you do ! !

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Ronald F. Kloc's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Peru, IL