Ratings for Dr. William A. Czarnecki

I went to Dr Czarnecki for foot pain. He is very nice and his office receptionist isjust delightful. He helped me realize my foot issues way before they caused me any major issues. I got my ingrown toenails removed first and the surgery was easy,quick, and successful. I will be getting my bunions fixed in January. I would recommend him to my friends and family! Most importantly, he was so helpful financially. He will work with any financial situation. Very thankful to him!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2012

Treated my son for a plantar wart - ended up with a chemical burn and serious infection. Had to have another doctor fix what Dr. Czarnecki had done since he had left on vacation.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

I saw him 3 times & he was very late all 3 times. I offered to buy him an alarm clock. He declined my offer. I didn't have toenail fungus until after he operated on my toenails. He surgically removed the sides of 6 toenails. Four of the six grew back. I do not recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

Highly recommended foot doctor! I have seen Dr. Czarnecki several times over the past couple of years and could not be more pleased with my treatment and outcome. I had a bunion surgery performed which not only made wearing high heels possible again, but my foot looked great! He is incredibly knowledgeable and is great at explaining courses of treatment and various options. A+++

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009