Ratings for Dr. Craig B. Lankford

My Father used him and had great results. So, when my husband needed a back doctor he was the obvious choice for us. He is great, we have been very pleased with both him and his office staff thus far.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

I read where another reviewer said Dr Lankford "listens" to his patients. Huh?? In my case, he MAY be listening--but surely doesn't provide any feedback. I've never been to a doctor who has SO LITTLE to say. I feel almost embarrased after talking to him about my back injury problems because he provides no response. Literally. At times, he has literally said no more than a few words and he minimizes my concerns when he does speak. He doesn't even look at me, even when I'm speaking, he just writes in the chart and then get this--he walks out of the room without saying goodbye, nothing. He just walks out! This has happened the last few visits and I think surely he will be right back. Nope, office staff comes in to tell me we're all done and when I am to return. I leave there with unanswered questions, with confusion, and feeling belittled. I'm in the process of finding another doctor, needless to say. I WOULD NEVER RECOMEND THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2012

I had previously used another doctor in Southlake at the Tx Spine Institute for steroid injections. After experiencing a hole being poked in my spine causing severe migraine headaches,and having to go back again two days later to get a blood patch ( which did not work),I was referred by my primary doctor to Dr. Lankford at the Tx. Spine Institue. Dr. Lankford was very knowlegeable, listened to my concerns and promised me he would not let that happen to me. He performed the injections and I was very pleased with the results. I am currently heading back to him for the second time, confident he will again perform as before. I would recommend him to anyone I know or meet that has the same needs as I.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

I visited Dr. Lankford last week for my injured back. Dr. Lankford has great bed-side manner. He takes a practical approach and listens to his patients. I will recommend all of my family members to him.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

I was referred to Texas Back Institute, Dr. Lankford, by my primary care physician due to an accident and severe pain in my lower back. Dr. Lankford is also certified in Pain Management and I felt comfortable with his qualifications. However, that was a huge mistake. During my initial visit, he reviewed my MRI reports. I explained that I was having severe back pain and sciatica, he Rx'd Lyrica and Flexeril then sent me home and told me to continue my physical therapy. I continued to have problems and one month later he performed an Epidural Steroid Injection. When that didn't work he gave me trigger point injections, that didn't work either. After completing three months of physical therapy, he then performed Facet Joint Block Injections. I continued to have severe pain. Later I read my MRI report that recommended Facet Joint Block Injections. Dr. Lankford unreasonably delayed the appropriate treatment needed, causing more severe complications of my condition.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

Dr. Craig B. Lankford's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Rockwall, TX