Ratings for Dr. Nashat H. Rabadi

EXCELLENT Dr. that really cares about his patients. Very knowledgable, takes the time to talk to you and answer your questions. Caring. Just a GREAT Dr.! Yeah! Also, his staff are fabulous too. I would highly recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Dr. Rabadi listen's as well as any MD out there. He is so detailed that most of your questions are answered before you ask. His staff has always been polite, and follow up has been prompt. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

I have been treated by Dr. Rabadi since 2000. Two words describe him: THE BEST! He is extremely knowledgeable in his field and has the most pleasant patient manner. I don't know who the "nasty" staff person could be. His nurse Noreen is one of the nicest persons I have ever dealt with. She always communicates my concerns to Dr. Rabadi and gets back with me very quickly. Yes, there are times when I have had to wait a half hour or so after my appointment, but usually that is because Dr. Rabadi has been giving attention to an emergency situation or another patient's concerns. I recommended him to a friend and my friend also thinks the world of him, as I do. I can't recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2011

appointment person very nasty. Did not see doctor due to staff.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

Dr Rabadi is very knowlegable and takes his time to explain your situation in detail. I've been seeing him for about 5 yrs but I am looking for a new Dr due to how busy he has become. I would only stay w/ him if I had all day for follow up appintments. I will stay w/ him and keep my appointments untill I make the switch. Beware if you have a job you will need to take off an entire day 3-4 times a year to see him. I am only writing this because I called for my test results and script refills yesterday and was told they would return my call back after The Dr reviewed my test results. I never was called back and they didn't call in my refills. I'm not at all happy w/ this right now. good luck if you choose him.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2009

Dr. Rabadi is very sweet, friendly, and helpful. No concern is too small, he offers free samples, returns phone calls promptly, and makes you feel very comfortable in his office.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

Dr. Rabadi is a very personable man. He does not dismiss you if you have questions about alternative treatments. He is open to getting input from others and following up with it. He is direct, but not in a bad way. And the dreaded blood gases....he's the go to guy!!! Very patient, takes his time and hasn't failed me yet...lol

flag | Submitted April 24, 2009

Excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable and caring. Listens to what you have to say. Not always on time for appointments, but that is because he takes his time with every patient. Well worth the wait. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

Dr. Nashat H. Rabadi's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1988)