Ratings for Dr. Paul A. Sauer

Saw dr paul sauers for a work comp injury in Oct 2013 diagnosis was a slap tear in right shoulder and right elbow so in may 2014 I let him do the surgery everything was fine until he decides he gonna start siding with work comp and doesn't whant to help me get better and keeps telling me I need to go back to work even though I still have pain in my arm so he tells them I have a mental block I couldn't believe how terrible this dr had turned on me so work comp quit paying me I would've never gone to this dr if I had known how he was . He even told me work comp was pressering him. Worst dr I ever had I feel I should sue him for this

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I had to wait for 4 days to get pain meds from dr sauer's staff even though my health care nurse was making requests for me also. Ended up in the e. R . To. Get pain relief after my surgery. Am pleased with dr sauer but very unhappy about getting messages to him through his staff.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

My child COULD NOT EVEN WALK with out help. Dr Sauer signed school papers to say that she could start back playing soccer and return to work. This was after waiting 3 1/2 HOURS before we were seen. The doctor did not inform us that there was a HUGE POSSIBIBILITY of LIFE THREATENING INFECTION! Her Pediatrician had to catch that!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

Dr. Paul A. Sauer's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1989)

Wellpoint