Ratings for Dr. Harold S. Goodman

Herold Goodman is true doctor of osteopathy! His seemingly subtle treatments have had a result of profound healing upon every system of my body, even when I could not think it possible. With Dr. Goodman one would find themselves in the most skillful hands.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Dr. Goodman is an excellent osteopath. He practices cranial osteopathy and has three decades of experience with these highly sophisticated and refined osteopathic techniques. I first went to him when I was 16 years old in 1993 because of horrible low back pain that made it excruciating for me to sit. After having had months of chiropractic treatment that only worsened my pain, my mother found out about Dr. Goodman and took me to see him. He seemed to know exactly what was wrong with my back right away just by giving me a thorough examination! I proceeded to go to him regularly for treatment and he was able to successfully resolve my back issues. If you have gone through a multitude of tests in order to discover the cause of your chronic back pain and have not gotten any answers or relief, cranial osteopathy may be the solution you are seeking!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

Dr. Harold S. Goodman's Credentials

• Kirksville Coll Of Osteo Med, Kirksville Mo 63501 (Grad. 1987)

Commercial Insurance Company