Ratings for Dr. Peter Oyewopo

One of the best Doctors I have ever known. Always helps to understand issues. Friendly & caring. Never rushes you out. Which is probably why appointments sometimes run a little late. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Very rude and uncaring. Wasn't helpfull at all. Going to report him.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Very caring GP - heartily recommend to other people who need good doctor.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

Dr Oyewopo is my GP and I have found him to be an excellent doctor. I work in the medical industry so I know competence when I see it. As well as being competent medically, he has always treated me with the utmost courtesy and respect. I have a chronic medical condition which he does not take for granted, but thoroughly checks each time I visit him. He has excellent staff and the office appears to be run very efficiently. Some doctors are always an hour or more late - I've never had to wait more than a few minutes past my appointment time. Yet, he never rushes you out of his office. I can't think of a single negative thing that I could say about this doctor and I am a very fussy person. My impression is that there is a bit of xenophobia involved in some of the negative comments on this page.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2012

I can't believe the negative comments made as i have found Dr to be everything you could ask of a G.P. My wife and I went to him originally as we'd got fed up with waiting in queues to see my previous doctor in a larger practice.He's always within a few minutes of the appointed time and is always willing to discuss or offer advice on any matter. We would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

A refreshingly insightful and knowledgeable doctor. I appreciate his scientific approach to my diagnosis.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

I have been attending Dr peter for 4 years and have always found him very helpful and knowledgable, particularly when my mother was on vacation and had some serious health problems. I alos have a 2 year old child who he has always been availabel to see at short notice since birth, very nice man

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

This is an independant vote here non-biased, this GP provided little knowledgeable treatment solutions. Vague and distant, I came across sincere and concerned about my current health conditions only to get brushed aside. I am the one that knows my own body yet these medical practitioners continue to down play my concerns. I don't want to be another fatality statistic due to medical negligence.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

We have found this doctor so good that when we moved to Merriwa, 2 years ago, we are pleased to travel a round trip of 100k to keep appointments MADE ON THE PHONE.My wife has Diabeties, and both hips and both knees replaced. I have macular degeneration of my right eye and high blood pressure. We are in our mid seventies. All this means our requirements and expectations are high. My wife is a retired Nursing Officer,(UK),responsible for the general health of over 300, mainly elderly, people.Plus a small general hospital with 4 GPs on call!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

i totally disagree with the previous rating as i found this doctor to be most helpful,compassionate and a very good listener.He made me feel like a person rather than a number.Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009