Ratings for Dr. Frank C. Victor

I have been a patient with Dr. Victor for over 5 years. He is a very caring person and so easy to talk to. The office staff is also very nice. Dr. Victor has a new office now on Atlantic Ave in Wall. My son goes to him too and really likes him.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

I had tried for years to find a dermatologist in the area that I liked. I had gone to others (ahem Kuflik!) and they made you wait over an hour, were weird (no eye contact and no bedside manner), and did a body scan from 4 feet away and super quick. Dr. Victor is so polite, friendly, looks you in the eye, and is very thorough in his body scans, including using a special eye piece to look at any spots that he feels need a closer look. Wait times are much less than the other doctors. He also explains everything thoroughly, including why he would or wouldn't excise an unusual mole. Unfortunately for others he isn't taking new patients at the time, but I would keep trying as he is the best dermatologist in the area!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Not taking new patients. Called 10/21/14. Giving 3 stars because I have to rate to post this.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Victor is a great doctor. He will spend time with you explaining everything, you never feel rushed. His staff is even nicer, the girls there are so sweet.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Dr.Victor, is very professional, and accurate with diagnosing. After yrs of medications for my sons acne, Dr.Victor had it resolved in 6 months, and noticable difference with treatment med.within weeks. Thank you also to the front desk girls who are always helpful and accomodating.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Just wonderful. I had gone to Dr. Trusky who misdiagnosed me and charged a fortune. This practice has a heart as well as being really professional

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr. Victor is absolutely the -BEST- Dermatologist I have ever seen. The office that I go to is located in Manasquan, NJ. His office staff is great and Dr. Victor is super. He is very thorough, friendly and professional. If you are looking for the best Dermatologist in this area you will be extremely happy with Dr. Victor.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Dr. Victor is well educated and well trained. <I know this for a fact.> He is friendly and competent and highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Best office ever!!! The office is very efficient. The staff (Cindy, Christa, and Jenn)were extremely helpful with scheduling a quick appointment as well as making my visit one of the best I`ve experienced. Being seen in the office within your appointment time is important to the staff at Shore Dermatology. I was seen within my appointment time & wasn't left sitting in the waiting room for hours with a room full of people. Dr. Victor is very well educated in his field and is very patient especially when explaining things to you, answering any questions you may have. He makes sure when you leave the office you have a full understanding of every concern. Overall my experience in the office with not only the Doctor but the Staff as well, was the best yet & I recommend Shore Dermatology to anyone who is in search for a WONDERFUL dermatologist.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

Dr. Victor is the best dermatologist out there. He is so kind and helps you understand and most of all not to be fearful. Terrific staff too. I have recommended to everyone I talk to.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

Dr. Frank C. Victor's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 2003)