Ratings for Dr. Curtis W. Dailey

The entire staff is amazing and so friendly! My son was no nervous to get his braces and now he can’t wait until his next appointment!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2019

Very thorough and informative. The staff made this a very easy process

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

The ladies at the office made us feel like family the second that we walked in the door!! The treatment plan for my son was the best, and I had 3 consultations prior to coming to the office!!!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

The staff is very friendly and walk you through every step of the process. Many appointments available to accommodate our schedule.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2019

Had a great experience. The staff and doctor and doctor are wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2019

The entire office staff is awesome. They are laid back and you can tell they enjoy their jobs. The ladies up front ROCK!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2019

Staff was great and informative. My son was nervous about getting braced but the staff made him comfortable and less scared.. They went over the treatment plan with me and my son and it was a great experience

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

I like that everyone at Dailey Orthodontics is friendly and helpful. They treat you like family. Gives great advice and thorough information regarding treatment and insurance coverage. I can’t wait to get started with my orthodontics!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

We were referred here by Resolution Dental, my daughter and I really enjoyed the atmosphere and the staff were all really friendly, I noticed they offer the kids dip & dots after being seen which I thought was a great incentive. Overall our first appointment went great and we looking forward to working with the team.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

All steps taken during our first visit to the office were smoothe and thorough. My son (8) completely understood the plan of action amd walked out excited, instead of nervous. We look forward to working with the practice.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018