Ratings for Dr. Curtis W. Dailey

Very Polite & Professional.. Easy To Work With, I Am Very Excited To Start My Journey With Them

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Dr. Dailey is great. My daughter's teeth look awesome. Great practice.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Staff is always friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

The staff was friendly and helpful and Dr. Daily was informative and willing to take time to thoroughly discuss and explain what my daughter needed and why.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Everyone is very friendly. Easy to get appointments when I needed them and they worked with my schedule. Pretty much on time for appointments. Highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Everyone were really friendly. Would recommend to family and friends

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Love the staff and Dr. no stress and easy experience.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

The atmosphere in this office is beyond amazing. Everyone is so friendly and charasmatic. You can tell that they all love what they do. Dr. Dailey seems ok, he was not rude or unprofessional by any means. But he didn't come across to me personally as friendly and bubbly as his staff is. He was very dry. Which is the reason for 4 stars instead of 5. I don't know maybe I caught him on a bad day. Nevertheless It's obvious he hires great people. I'm a self pay patient so I was a bit taken back by the pricing. However they offer reasonable payment plans and his treatment coordinator (who is awesome sauce by the way) made it clear that Dr. Dailey will continue to work with you and do his very best to get you the results you desire regardless of your treatment end date. I mean really? Who can ask for more? Overall as a new patient this was a really great experience. It felt like I was visiting family and not a dental office.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Love the staff and doctor, they were awesome! Very helpful with any questions I had and helped me with my way around the office! Sherri was absolutely amazing;she talked me through each step and asked if I felt ok the entire time. From walking to the front desk to the back everyone was so positive, warming, and greeted me with smiles! LOVE THIS PLACE!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

It was my first visit and I was very impressed with the office staff and their professionalism. I'm sure I will get the outcome I'm looking for. I will recommend Dailey Orthodontics to anyone looking for dental work.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018