Ratings for Dr. Curtis W. Dailey

Love the staff and doctor, they were awesome! Very helpful with any questions I had and helped me with my way around the office! Sherri was absolutely amazing;she talked me through each step and asked if I felt ok the entire time. From walking to the front desk to the back everyone was so positive, warming, and greeted me with smiles! LOVE THIS PLACE!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

It was my first visit and I was very impressed with the office staff and their professionalism. I'm sure I will get the outcome I'm looking for. I will recommend Dailey Orthodontics to anyone looking for dental work.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

All the staff we spoke with were very friendly! Dr. Curtis was extremely helpful, and very willing to answer all our questions. Stormy was also extremely helpful in answering our questions. We came in today for a second opinion, and have chosen to go with Dailey Orthodontics for the work that needs to be done.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

First visit was super impressed with how thorough they were for a consultation in order to make sure I got exactly what I needed to correct my teeth for that ideal smile.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I was referred by my family dentist and I am so glad. Everything was so quick and smooth.. they went over all my options and I can't wait to start my invisaligns...to see the process of bringing back my perfect smile!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

All of the staff are very friendly, polite, and they know what they're doing.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Awesome facility, staff and Doctor. Affordable payment options. Dailey Orthodontics is the best!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Easily accessible for emergent needs, neat, clean and very friendly. Offering hot and chilled beverages is definitely a plus. Most importantly, patient, caring, knowledgeable Dentist and staff. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

The staff is really nice. They are also very patient.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

They were so nice, and the office was such a happy place. They make getting braces more fun.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017