Ratings for Dr. Curtis W. Dailey

Staff was great and informative. My son was nervous about getting braced but the staff made him comfortable and less scared.. They went over the treatment plan with me and my son and it was a great experience

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

I like that everyone at Dailey Orthodontics is friendly and helpful. They treat you like family. Gives great advice and thorough information regarding treatment and insurance coverage. I can’t wait to get started with my orthodontics!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

We were referred here by Resolution Dental, my daughter and I really enjoyed the atmosphere and the staff were all really friendly, I noticed they offer the kids dip & dots after being seen which I thought was a great incentive. Overall our first appointment went great and we looking forward to working with the team.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

All steps taken during our first visit to the office were smoothe and thorough. My son (8) completely understood the plan of action amd walked out excited, instead of nervous. We look forward to working with the practice.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

Great experience. They were fast and informative. They gave good feedback on the procedure.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

The staff was very friendly and welcoming. I would definetly recommend this location to others.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

The staff is quick,friendly and efficient from start to finish. They are very thorough and focus on detail!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

I was greeted quickly and brought in quickly. The staff was very nice and the overall experience was fast.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2018

I love Dailey. wondering dr and staff. Im glad my mom took me here.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Dr. Dailey and his staff are amazing! Very professional, friendly, and courteous. With the help from Dailey Orthodontics, I'm on the road to a brighter, more confident smile! I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018