Ratings for Dr. James A. Russell

I have never broken a bone in my life, I am 31. On 1/23/09 I broke my radius bone in my arm straight through to the other side. I was on my last run boarding. Panicing and almost in shock, I was convinced that this procedure would go well by Dr. Russell. He thoroughly explained the procedure for the reduction and put me into a long arm cast with orders to see my orthopedic surgeon upon returning home. The entire procedure lasted 50 minutes. When I visited my ortho-surg for the first time, he told me that the reduction I received from Dr. Russell was perfect and that he normally is aggressive with these types of injury and usually operates. With prayer to Jesus, and the care, treatment, and professionalism of Dr. Russell that evening I am now getting my cast off tomorrow (10-weeks later) and avoided surgury at all costs. I frequent VT and I do stop in to see him to show him the latest X-rays and plan to visit back when I am 100%. I am feel very blessed to have had him take care of me!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

Dr. James A. Russell's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

• BCBS Massachusetts