Ratings for Dr. ROBERT C. Palumbo

2 separate knee surgeries and both had amazing results. Office very clean and polite. His bedside manner should be a course all Drs leaving med school should have to pass before practicing medicine. I am OCD when it comes to finding specialist and Dr Palumbo is the first Dr that I would recommend you try even if it means traveling long distance.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

I am in construction/roofing.Had procedure on my knee and was back on the job in 10 days

flag | Submitted December 12, 2009

I have nothing bad to say about this Doctor, my complaint is about the staff that makes appointments. They are very rude and must hate their job. I do understand these jobs require no education and a first grader could perform this job. This is not an excuse for rudeness to paying customers. They need to understand that they are gainfully employed because of patients they are making appointments for. Perhaps direct supervision of these individuals would greatly help.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009

Great Dr !!!!!...scoped my knee, was up and walking the next day

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

Dr. ROBERT C. Palumbo's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1986)

Multiplan