Ratings for Dr. Paul H. Allen

Dr Allen was our son's doctor from birth to age one (when he moved). We were SO sad to see him go. He is a wonderful doctor, always interacted very well with my son and always seemed very compassionate. He also always took the time to listen to all of our concerns and addressed them all. We really trust him as a doctor and would highly recommend him for a pediatrician. I cannot picture him saying/acting the way a few have described him and wonder if they may be exaggerating a bit. Great office staff, his nurse Nancy (who is still there) is amazing.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Dr. Allen has been my son's doctor since my son was born (5 years) and I have always found him to be very pleasant, never condescending or rushed, listens to questions and concerns patiently, and just a nice person... His nurse Nancy is absolutely wonderful too! I can honestly say I am surprised there are any negative reviews of Dr. Allen. The first time I ever saw him, he had a shirt with a little Mickey Mouse on it, and another appt. he had (subtle, masculine) Disney socks on; for me, this has been a good sign. :)

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Really enjoyed our short time seeing Dr. Allen. He was friendly and helpful. Always answered our questions and was very considerate. We have a boy so I don't know what it would have been like with a girl. I wish we were still in the area so we could continue to see him.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

Stated in front of child that he was a "boy" doctor and that I should take her to another physician in the same office who was female. Also, stated in front of child that this was "Not McDonald's and you just don't come in here and order" after requesting a certain antiobiotic that worked in the past for that particular ailment! Sent letter refusing to see her ever!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

Dr. Allen has been my son's doctor since the day he was born; he is wonderful. He is professional, courteous, kind, efficient, punctual, and informative. A nice man and his staff is always very, very nice.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

He was late, insulting and arrogant when we went in to ask for help with colic of my 2 year old daughter.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

Fantastic doc! Always there to help in an emergency! He is always very helpful and my children love him!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Dr. Paul H. Allen's Credentials

• Univ Of Mo-Kansas City Sch Of Med, Kansas City Mo 64108 (Grad. 1992)

Veterans Administration