Ratings for Dr. Jagdeep Sandhu

Everybody at Dr. Sandhu's office are polite . They are helpful and seems to be knowlegable in the medical field. I always get a call back when lab results or exrays come in.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

My husband went for hypertension medicine only one time doctor met him real after waiting and wasting almost half a day eventhough appointment was fixed. The next appointments was always with nurse practioners,doctor is never available to talk and nurse massa prescribed the bp tablets and after 2 days my husband ended up to emergency because of nose bleeding because his bp was 245 over 100 , after coming back again my husband fixed appointment with doctors office again doctor was not avaible for see patients personally, but always refers to nurse practitioner, again found out that they prescribed wrong dosage to him , and also she (massa) has prescribed asthma medicine and this time . I always had High bp with this medicine because of the wrong medicine and dosage prescribed by the nurse practioner. I thought nurse practitioner not suppose to prescribe, how could she always prescribes my husband and me. Tired of this doctors office.Thanks God nothing happened. By this wrong medicine and wrong dosage It would have risked my husbands life. Becareful when you go to this clinic, find out what medicine you are taking..the doctor never shows any kind of interest to solve patients problem, they do bunch of lab work and prescribe wrong medicnes with wrong dose. Be careful,. I don't want to recommend anyone here. It was a pathetic experience, if any one was in my place they would have sued these people. But I forgave and Im moving on to different doctor.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Great doctor. Miserable staff. Other writer is correct. Trying to get a refill from the staff is like pulling teeth. He needs to fire the girl who does the refills. She is always rude. Shame because he really is a good doctor, but his staff is going to lose him patients.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Very poor staff and lots of turn over. Not happy with tests or results or prescriptation renewals. Looking elsewhere.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Even though this is a walk-in, they do accept patients. This is nice, because your walk-in doctor can be your primary also! I never have a problem getting an appointment in a reasonable time. The fact that they are a walk-in may keep some from feeling comfortable using them as a primary. Forget that thought. They are excellent, caring, punctual, and skilled physicians. I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

He runs a walk in clinic as well as his internal medicine office. He was polite, and seemed to care. He referred me to another specialist, without any problems. One was rted here poorly, so I did not go to that one. The other is not on here (yet) - but after my procedure I will add. So, I would go back here if needing a walk in clinic (maybe too for a regular Internal Medicine Doctor - if mine ever retires) - He also does some labs and xray on site, not many walk ins do - so, I would go back!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

Dr. Jagdeep Sandhu's Credentials

• Med Coll, Guru Nanak Dev Univ, Amritsar, Punjab, India (Grad. 1990)