Ratings for Dr. Israel Villasenor

I went in on the "free" special and did not at the time have any xrays or an mri so he sent me to do that first ,grateful now even though there was expense in volved,found out I have 1 herniated disc in cervical and 3 bulging discs, he said he could help me and advised me I needed 3-4 treatments a week. being that his hours are limited I told him I work and it would be impossible to accommodate this schedule and he just threw me out with these words "well if you don't do this you wont have a job ,you wont be able to go to work!' I was mortified ,so I sought decompression elsewhere, believe it or not there is absolutely no one else in the greater las vegas area that has cervical decompression all lumbar. I believe this doctor is aware of this and thus is very short with patients......so now I have to deal with this attitude because there is no other :(

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Dr. V misdiagnosed pain in my elbow and shoulder for a tendon out of place. No MRIs or x-rays were done. He pushed my bent arm up and into my shoulder hoping to get the tendon in. With excrutiating pain I later went to get an MRI and found out that there were 3 tears in my shoulder.I had to have surgery to repair the three tears.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Dr. Israel Villasenor's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 1998)

• BCBS Illinois