Ratings for Dr. Marie-Josée Bordeleau

Dr. Bordeleau is very thorough, considerate, caring and on-time with her appointments. She is a gem!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

Dr. Bordeleau is an AMAZING Doctor who follows up on all referrals. She has been excellent with me and my two boys who attend the clinic. Would highly recommend her. To date would say she is the best Doctor we've ever had.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

She was personable enough. I found her to be easily distracted and extremely insensitive to a series of sexual assaults that I've experienced. I will not be going back to her nor to the Riverside South Medical Clinic

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Dr Bordeoeau was irresponsible with my pregnancy years ago when she was a doctor at Ottawa U. She just seemed so lazy with it and never fully engaged. She assumed "all was well" and never fully checked me out. I was young then so I trusted her. Well, I shouldn't have. I would have saved myself some heartache. She used a regular stethoscope to "listen to the baby's heartbeat" at about 8 weeks. I didn't know any better so I thought that was normal. Anyway, when she listened she first said "oh, I thought I wasn't hearing the heartbeat but here it is". Everything is fine. Well, I went to the general for my 3 month ultrasound and Lo and behold, no baby, no heartbeat.. I had a blighted ovum. The doctor should have at least caught that something was wrong with my urine analysis and if she had actually taken the time to find a heartbeat the proper or at least referred me to a proper OB if she wasn't capable. She was just lazy I found. I think she had her favourites and obviously cared for them well and just let some of us just gloss over. It's been over 10 years and I can't get her out of my head so I'm writing this review.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

I loved her as our family doctor!!! A-1 !!! I recommend her to all!

Submitted July 30, 2015

Gentille,ouverte,bonne écoute et très professionnelle.J'ai toujours eu un excellent service.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Dr.Marie Josée Bordeleau est mon médecin de famille depuis 2002, en mai 2010 elle a découvert une bosse sur ma prostate.Elle n"a pas hésité a me référer a l'excellente urologue Dr Bouchard de Gatineau.Le dossier était complet et les informations précises, ce qui a permis une biopsie en juillet et un diagnostic de cancer peu avancé en aout et je suis maintenant guéri .Le Dr.Bordeleau est une personne agréable et un médecin très professionnel.Gaetan Tremblay Juillet 2011

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Je suis une de ses premières patientes. Elle est formidable. Malgré un horaire chargée, elle prend le temps de discuter avec nous et de répondre à toutes nos questions et n'hésite pas à faire des recherches si elle ne connait pas la réponse. J'ai confiance en elle. Elle est toujours de bonne humeur et elle a un bon sens de l'humour. Je l'apprécie beaucoup.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Doctor Bordeleau was my GP for several years... I found her a little unprofessional, though pleasant enough. She actually told me to ignore a serious health complaint that I had. I don't know if this is because she was so busy, but it left me embarrassed and reluctant to return to a doctor at all.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Dr. Bordeleau is the best doctor I ever had. She is caring, professional and very competent. She is bilingual and listens to her patients. She also makes very good referrals to other specialists on matters outside of her work areas. I am glad I met her and became one of her patient and would not changer her for anything. KJ

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010