Ratings for Dr. Linda R. Cornett

She doesn't follow appointment time. She's late.I had been 2 times with her an look like a good professional. Identified the problem, check again and give some medicine. And follow up after couple weeks if the problem gone.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011

Does not listen.Blew me off. Have since had complaints confirmed and treated elsewhere, including 2 catarrac surgergies and months of bi-weekly phlebomtomies. Very tardy 2point of having 2 reschedule most appts after 3 or 4 hr wait.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011

Dr. Cornett is an incredible doctor. I came to her with many problems and she quickly and effectively helped determine the problems I was having. Dr. Cornett's staff followed up with me and thanks to her and her staff, I am much healthier than I was before I met. Dr. Cornett is a blessing and I recommend her to everyone I meet.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

she will allow her patient to stay in the exam room it seem like forever, before she come in to speak with them.She does not listen to her patient,and she perform exams on her patient even though the patient may want to have the exam done.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Dr. Linda R. Cornett's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)