Ratings for Dr. Reginald J. Davis

This Doctor Davis is very knowledgeable. He is very attentive, caring and kept to his promise that the procedure will keep me free from pain and sorrow. He is not proud and he came down to my level to discuss the procedure. I felt at home and very comfortable with him and his staff. I will recommend this great, God sent Doctor to anyone that wants to be cured. He has the hand of God. I had my surgery in the month of February 2013. I have been pain free and has not had any pain since then. My first meeting with him was smooth and felt I have known him for years. No one recommended him to me. I saw him on line and decided to call and the staff was excellent. I visited other surgeons for years but not as helpful. That is why I gave him five for his knowledge, five for his helpfulness and 10 for caring and humility which should have been added to above ratings.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Davis was instrumental in fixing improper technique from another doctor on l-5/s-1 area.he was concerned about patient, followed up, and remembered me several years later when a sports injury required some additional modification of area from discectomy to fusion. he performed above and beyond other doctors that i saw (3) for other opinions and i travelled 2 hours to be operated on by Dr. Davis. i would recommend him in a minute.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

would not recommend if you expect ANY follow up care. Does not listen AT all if the procedure is not a success. NO follow up appointment, will not speak to you on the phone about concerns. After a year of continual pain after a lumbar fusion, another dr. had to take out the LOOSE fusion installed by dr. davis and do a fusion revision. I do not recommend dr. davis

Submitted July 14, 2011

Would, not see,another doctor he is wonderful,caring,understanding, We are lucky too have the best ,he saved my best friends life and a lot of other people, He was the reason,the news found out about the Hepatitis C outbreak and never wanted any credit he deserves a purple heart on his findings Because he cares. need I say anymore.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2010

Avoid this killer at all costs. No diagnostic skils; lets other docs tell him what needs doing. Will not do the upfront diligence to rule out Osteoporosis and MS & other underlying causes. Will not acknowledge if things have failed. Will not bring in the bone docs to help him do spinal work. Will not listen to patients with any earnest integrity toward making them well. He fused my husband's neck with some bogus medical crap, only for us to find it has not fuseed 5 years later. He didn't listen when hubby said it didn't feel better months later. He also did 2 low back surgeries on hubby -- second was to fix the botched 1st surgery, wherein he used BMP in cages at 2 levels (they are only indicated at 1 level by Davis was on the FDA trial committee so wanted to sue his pet project on a human guinea pig.) Hubby had MS, for which BMP is contraindicated. After chasing him for 18 months, he installed garbage hardware on what was by then osteoporotic bone on a guy who could barely move.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2010

Dr. Reginald J. Davis's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21205 (Grad. 1980)

• BCBS Georgia