Ratings for Dr. A Y. Jemmy

Don't not waste your time I went to her after 2 yrs of being diagnosed with ADHD and she's trying to take me off of the meds that make me function day to day so other words, KEEP SEARCHING FOR A NEW DOCTOR !!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

She is an awful uncaring doctor, which is unfortunate because the nurses and front desk staff are amazing. The doctor however is terrible. Seemed like it was a bother to her to have to deal with her patients.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

went there in extreme pain &dissatisfied with previous docter. dr. jemmy seemed concerned but ended up giving me moer pain meds. and sent me on my way no intructions on how to eleviate pain from ruptured disc in lower back, no follow scheduled visit or such. Like I just fell off the radar. Don't recomend her at all. Now looking for new doctor.If she reads these reviews i'd be happy to discuss them with her ' but i'm not going to pay $10.00 more bucks to do it.I real think the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing in this unorganization-organization

flag | Submitted December 31, 2009

Dr. A Y. Jemmy's Credentials

• Univ De L'Etat A Liege, Fac De Med, Liege, Belgium (Grad. 1997)

GHI