Ratings for Dr. A. Affan Quadri

Terrible doctor. Just orders one procedure after another. I had a bad complication after one of my procedures with and inflamed pancreas that landed me in the hospital for a week.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Dr. Quadri was great and on time for all my appointments. He has lots of experience and was fast with all procedures. Dr. Quadri took the time to explain the procedure and choices I have. He was compassionate and listened to my family history problems. Staff office is very nice and helpful. My husband will go next to see Dr. Quadri.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Dr. Quadri is generally on time for every appt. When he isn't, it is because he takes the time necessary with each patient to understand their issues and develop a plan of action to correct any medical problems they may have.I spent 9 years doing testing with another gastroenterologist and had finally given up hope when I found Dr quadri. In less than a month and a half he discovered more of the the underlying causes of my health problems and then three short months has already begun to correct them.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

I waited over 2 hours for a scheduled appointment and the waiting room was full of angry patients. An ex employee was in the lobby threatening to call the health department

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

dr.quadri was great and fast with his procedure . he doesn't talk a lot, but seems to know what he's doing . wouuld have liked him to be more personral with patient . but guess he;s a busy man .staff in office are very nice and easy to work with .i would use him again .

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

Dr. A. Affan Quadri's Credentials

• Dow Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Orange Park, FL