Ratings for Dr. Jeffery Yeung

Arrogant narcissistic load mouth who treats people like your worthless. He's condescending and belittling. I would never see this guy again. He is in medicine for the money $$$$$$only! This pompous parasite Should have his licence revoked. This is the worst doctor I've ever seen!!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

Very poor people skills & zero personality. Not sure why you got into a profession you're obviously not passionate about. Serious attitude adjustment required to work with the public. Maybe switch to research based MD where you do not have to interact with folks.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Staff at reception was great. I had a 2hr wait at walk-in but I expected it & brought a book. He made me feel like an insignificant speck. I had a sore on my foot & wasn't sure if it was infected. I was scared of antibiotics due to an allergic reaction I suffered 5yrs ago. He didn't say hello or anything-just assumed it was infected & prescribed antibiotic. I was in there maybe 3 minutes. I had to tell him of my previous allergy-he didn't ask before prescribing. He shrugged his shoulders like he just didn't care when I asked a couple questions. No advice, no nothing. When he passed me my prescription, he walked out without saying a word. Couldn't believe it. He was very busy-I get that but was it necessary to treat me like that & not ask any background info about someone he had never seen? He sure is handsome-not much else nice to say about him. Had a worse reaction to this med than previous one but he couldn't have known that'd happen! Saw Dr. K Girgenti after my reaction-loved her!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Unfortunately saw him at the walk-in and agree with all negative comments. I felt very uncomfortable during the appointment and I did not appreciate his "humour" which seemed more like condescension. I tried asking him questions and he kept saying he couldn't answer because he didn't know my history. When I tried to explain my history he would brush me off or change the subject. Did not seem knowledgable or compassionate at all. I left very worried because I have several concerns unanswered but my regular doctor is on holiday. Now I have to waste even more time going to a different clinic where hopefully I will get some actual answers and care.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

I wish I would have seen the reviews on this doctor before having the misfortune to see him. I went in with a sinus issue that I have had before. He was rude, arrogant and condescending. Then I made the mistake of asking a question - to which he became defensive and petulant. When I asked if a saline spray would help, he actually replied that "I guess you can do whatever you want to do - I don't care". The whole experience was very unpleasant and a waste of my time. I am a business person with 25 years of customer service experience, and this doctor has absolutely no clue on how to speak with patients. He is like the character "House" on TV. But, unlike TV, this doctor is in the real world and with no compassion or interpersonal skills, he should be anything but a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

Dr. Yeung was very short and rude with me right form the start. He made me feel insulted and worse than when I went in. When going to measure my blood pressure, he said I needed a "large cuff"..when he used it and it was clearly too big and I said it was, he simply stated "it fits"...my arm is 9.5 inches around. I measured it right after. He kept on making me feel like I was some kind of idiot. He only gave me a prescription because he said I asked for it. Now I am not even sure if I should take it. What a terrible Dr. Too bad as the others at the clinic are so great and the staff are awesome. He should learn to be nicer to people. Excellent clinic and staff, do NOT go see Dr. Yeung unless you want to be insulted. I am educated, work in a great job, and am healthy. I will never see that Dr. again.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

The comment above speaks for itself. Jeff Yeung is unprofessional and self absorbed. This doctor needs to work on his "people skills". This is, by far the worst experience i have ever had with any doctor. We will never go back back to his clinic.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

Wow, I feel terrible after this dr visit. I don't mind that he was brisk, impersonable, and all the computer work. I do, however, mind that he actually said, "I don't care". He was only interested in one word answers to his questions and seemed annoyed when I tried to explain the pain or tell him what I've tried already by way of medical history. He suggested Robaxacet which is fine but I've heard it's pretty 'heavy duty' stuff. So, I said, "Can I be honest with you?" He said, NO. I figured he was kidding so I continued and said, "I probably won't be taking Robaxacet" and I was going to ask if Motrin would be ok. He said, "I don't care" and continued on with paperwork. WTF? I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2011

Dr Yeung is rude, arrogant and patronizing. I have seen him twice and both experiences were horrible! I agree with the above reviews that it was like being questioned by a lawyer. He interupted me when I was explaining my symptoms. I was there because I was having an allergic reaction ( my leg and foot were swelling up) and I thought it important to tell him about similar reactions I'd had in the past but he said "I'm here looking at your foot now and your telling me about what happened to you in the past. I don't need to know that stuff. What does that have anything to do with this?" He barely looked at my foot and didn't touch it.I was also feeling dizzy from the reaction. He told me to close my eyes and tell him when I felt him touch my face. He started tapping all over my face with both hands really fast and I didn't even answer him. Then it was " Look this way, look that way, look up, look down." Really fast again. Then he said "There is nothing wrong with you"

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Dr Yeung saw us within 10 minutes of our arrival to his walk in clinic office.We felt from the beginning that he was in a hurry to get us in and out (actually 12 minutes for 2 patients same symptoms) .Along with his robotic like manner he avoided making eye contact and made us feel like we were a couple of seniors wasting his precious time. It was obvious from the empty waiting room this Doctor is not the most popular guy on the block, drawing few patients to his door.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011