Ratings for Dr. Hossen Lokhat

He s excellent...very nice...and knows his job very well...I took my kids to see him few times and every time he was efficient, quick and shows a lot of respect to people

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Great and knowledgeable doctor but busy most of the time. The clinic hours are problematic and vary considerably. Maxine (office staff) is helpful and pleasant.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Dr Lokhat is an excellent physician. He is very knowledgeable, professional, helpful, and kind. He is a very good listener and puts all his best ability to help and treat his patients in a very professional manner. Staff and especially Maxine is very kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013

This clinic has in the past, been a godsend, at least when it is open, if you don't have a family doctor. Phone first though to see if it is open. Doctor's English is, like most Doctors' not an English native speaker, a potential problem in cases of complicated instructions. He is an old-fashioned kind of Doctor, as some say, but he is decisive. Try him, if you need a Doctor. I would again. About the office staff: they are I believe part time. I found Maxine pleasant and helpful when she was there.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2013

I have been to Access Medical Centre (3098 carling) a few times and been very disappointed. When you get to the reception you could be standing there for a long time as front desk staff continue to ignore you until you literally tell them you are standing there. This has happened to me several times. On my last visit, the lady at the front desk kept answering phone calls as the line got longer. When she got off the phone she just kept doing something else. Today, the lady directed me to a room but didn't not tell the doctor I was waiting so after a about 10mins I walked around around and found the doctor on the computer in another room. The front desk staff definitely need training in clients services delivery because they suck at it!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Great old school type of doctor. He knows his stuff, can diagnose very quickly, nice guy. I trust his expertise. The wait time in his clinic is very very short, which is fantastic. Even without an appointment, it's like 10 minutes wait maximum. The comments the other people made on this site-- he's not very talkative but he's not mean or rude or not listening--you shouldn't mistake the fact that he is quiet, quick and efficient. I have gone back and I really like him. The only drawback is the hours of his clinic are sometimes unclear

flag | Submitted December 15, 2012

flag | Submitted January 22, 2012

He performed a 30 minutes long minor surgery on my shoulder in his office to remove a 1.5" cyst. A very good job and no scare left. Since then I have seen them for may ailments and he has always been helpful and has made correct diagnostics.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Little wonder there were no patients waiting in this walk-in clinic. On arrivinga t the clinic, I found his staff pleasant and efficient. Unfortunately, Dr. Lokhat did not meet this standard. He appeared bored and disinterested. Told me to visit my family doctor about one complaint and completely misdiagnosed another. Hat to think what OHIP had to pay Dr. Lokhat for this waste of time.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

I had skin cancer and was not able to see any dermatlogist as waiting time was over 1 year. Someone told me Dr Lokhat is a surgeon and should be able to remove the skin cancer. But he said he cannot do anything for me and told me to go to the hospital emergency.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010