Ratings for Dr. Edward R. Strauss

Easy and worry free wisdom teeth experience! Everything was quick and recovery was quick

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Three weeks ago my daughter had to get her wisdom teeth removed, and we were both nervous about the procedure and recovery time. I was SO impressed with Dr. Strauss and his staff- they were AMAZING!! They took their time explaining everything and truly cared and listened to our concerns. The procedure was quick and we were both so amazed at her recovery time!! Thank you Dr. Strauss and staff for exceeding our expectations!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Today was two visits for me... my first and my last. Dr Strauss was rude and cocky. After the gas (which I never felt and told them about) and the novicane , I could still feel the pain. I told the nurse and surgeon. The surgeon told me that there was no way that I could be feeling any pain. He gave me another shot and then asked me "How did that feel?" with his smart attitude. Well the two teeth are removed but I will never use or refer this surgeon again.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Do not go here. The doctor is nice but the staff is unhelpful and rude. Save yourself the trouble!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012