Ratings for Dr. Monica Morrow

Awful experience with this woman. She was unhelpful, created a significant amount of confusion regarding my condition and was extremely rude. I did not trust her judgement and had to seek out another opinion (which I was satisfied with).

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Personality of a pit viper. There are many highly regarded academic breast surgeons and lumpectomy/mastectomy is not rocket science. Just as easy to find a breast surgeon without a personality disorder who does a good job.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

I had an extremely successful lumpectomy by Dr. Morrow, so I DO NOT question her expertise as a breast surgeon, but I was shocked at her terrible bedside manner. In my appointments with Dr. Morrow, both pre and post surgery, I was calm, came in prepared, and was very respectful. Whenever I asked a question about my procedure or treatment, Dr. Morrow would quite literally roll her eyes and give me a snarky and condescending answer like I was the hired help. So, great surgeon, but if you are looking for a doctor that makes you feel terribly uncomfortable and/or ignorant when asking ANY questions, this is the doctor for you.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Dr. Morrow knows her stuff! She is a very knowledgeable doctor. She may not have the best bedside manner, but I don't want another friend. I want a doctor who knows her stuff!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

before surgery they called and showed so much care after surgery, i was in so much pain, they never gave any medication and not helpful at all..... DO NOT USE HER... SHE IS BEING CHIEF OF BREAST CANCER AND THIS IS HOW SHE TRATE HER PATIENTS?

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

Dr. Monica Morrow's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1976)