Ratings for Dr. Richard G. Bennett

Dr. Richard Bennett is my doctor and has been for 9 years. He is a psychiatrist whose practice is limited to the sub-speciality of Medication Management. He counsels patients only as regards to medication. His office assistant is a loving and caring person and a joy to know. Dr.Bennett is always friendly and professional. His medication recommendations have cured me of a condition that I suffered with for 25 years. This is why I have given Dr. Bennett and his care for me 5's in all categories. (My opinions do not agree in any way with the previous rater's score of 1, and, in fact, I wouldn't give any credence at all to such a rating by anyone for Dr. Bennett).

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Dr. Bennett was my dr. He knew of my pregnancy, and my concern for taking Effexor because it was a class C drug during pregnancy. He refused to switch to a different med. The day fefore my delivery, his secretary Margaret called me and said Dr. Bennett is sorry you never should have taken Effexor while pregnant, you need to call your pediatrician, and inform the nicu, your baby is probably going to go thru withdrawal from the Effexor. Sorry. The man didn't have the gonads to tell me himself, now my daughter faces many challenges. DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR!!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. Richard G. Bennett's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1992)

Oxford