Ratings for Dr. David Hojnacki

Dr Hojnacki saved my wife's life. She had vasculitis in her brain with bleeding blood vessels, strokes,a nd seizures. She has been stable for 2 years after that initial hospitalization with him. If someone in your family is suffering from a "Neuro-inflammatory" condition, find him fast.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

DR. DAVE HOJNACKI IS THE BEST OF THE BEST - BRILLIANT NEUROLOGIST

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr Hojnacki is the most brightest Neurologist that I have seen. I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in 1990 and have seen 10 neurologists over the years. His ability to help me and my wife understand this complex disease is second to none and he is unbelievably better than any neurologist I have seen. We went over my last 3 MRI's in great detail and have decided on a new treatment strategy.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010

I have Multiple Sclerosis and Dr. Hojnacki recently became my physician. He is probably the best Doctor in the Western New York area. He discussed my condition at length with me, my husband and my mother. He then went over my MRI's with us on his computer which no one had ever done before. We then discussed available treatment options and together we came to a decision. We all left thinking Dr. "Dave" Hojnacki was the best. He specializes in Multiple Sclerosis and MRI imaging and I highly recommend him to anyone who even thinks they have MS.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. David Hojnacki's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)