Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. S. Masoud Saidi

I have never come across a more caring, knowledgeable, genuine, ethical, talented (and the list could go on) dentist or doctor in my life! I wish I had been going to him my whole life! Not to mention his staff! They're all fabulous!!!!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Amazing office. Amazing dentist. You can just tell he really cares. He is an extremely knowledgeable and talented dentist.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr Sadi is a not just a wonderful dentist, he and his staff are kind compassionate people. It is never just agout the teeth, they arealways aware of the emotions involved in the process as well.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I have only seen him the one time. Was very expensive broken tooth repair $400.00 bucks. My current dentist in Aldergrove says I have a cavity that needs doing. But if he tries to pull the wool over my eyes and claims he can't fix it. Wants to do a root canal and put a crown on it. Guess I'll be seeing Dr Saidi to get it done.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr. Saidi and his staff are amazing. Over the past few years I have had old broken fillings and decays fixed with beautiful ceramic restorations. My bite feels great and Dr. Saidi placed an implant to Replace my missing baby tooth. My xeperience has been exceptinal with great service and if I could say this, actually fun.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Dr. Masoud Saidi is truly a one of a kind Doctor. As a child, I had a phobia of dentists but this amazing man changed my views on the practice of dentistry. Not is he super knowledgable and passionate about his practice, yet he will go out of his way to make sure his clients get top notch service. This man fixed all my decayed teeth and made my smile look a 100 times better. Anything else I say here is an understatement to the work Dr. Saidi does.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Dr. S. Masoud Saidi's response
We really appreciate your kind comments. Thank you.

Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr Saidi and his dental hygienist are amazing. Before I became a patient I had not been to the dentist in over 10 years! It took a few sessions to get my teeth cleaned and the whole process was painless. I definitely look forward to my appointments now and everyone there is so friendly. Thanks!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Dr. S. Masoud Saidi's response
Thank you for your kind words, we are thankful for having you as our patient.

Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr Saidi is a wonderful dentist he recommended I change my silver fillings to white! I love the results I felt 20 years younger and my gums are pinker and healthier! Great staff too!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

Dr. S. Masoud Saidi's response
Nothing like feeling younger, glad we could help you.

Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr. Saidi changed my life. When I lost my four front teeth, he built me a permanent bridge that looks so good no one can tell the difference. Now I have a supermodel smile that I get compliments on daily. I've been going to Dr.Saidi for 7 years and never once have I dreaded that trip to the dentist; I love this office and everyone in it :)

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr. S. Masoud Saidi's response
Thank you for your comments! We really love to help our patients get their smile back. Enjoy!

Submitted March 22, 2016

Without a doubt, Dr. Saidi and his entire staff are THE BEST! The front office staff are so welcoming, and his dental hygienists are all top notch. I have been 'the white knuckle' dental patient forever, but with Dr. Saidi I can relax and know that I will be very well taken care of. If you are looking for a superb, professional, kind and caring dentist, Dr. Saidi is where you need to be.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Dr. S. Masoud Saidi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Before dentistry, in 1989 Dr. Saidi received his Master of Science in Electronics Engineering from Northeastern University in Boston. This engineering background enabled him to select the most efficient technology and dental equipment for the treatment of his patients. During the early 1990’s, Dr. Saidi flew commercial helicopters for mining exploration support in the Northwest Territories and provided services to BC Ambulance Medevac helicopter missions. Dr. Saidi’s passion for becoming a dentist was fulfilled in 1995 when he obtained his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from The University of British Columbia. In 2008, he completed his Fellowship of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (FICOI). Dr. Saidi is a member of a Surgical Study Club on an ongoing basis.

• English

• North Eastern University (Grad. 1989)
  • University of British Columbia (Grad. 1995)

• Dental implant surgery