Ratings for Dr. Keith C. Stube

Dr. Stube is a was able to help me with a nagging injury that I had gone to other MD's for. With his knowledge and willingness to take the time to understand this issue it was finally resolved without surgery-Thank God!! I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Truly the best orthopedic doc . Had my knee replaced in July . I highly recommend him , his staff and PT dept is outstanding . Jim PT and Justin go above and beyond your rehab . Thank you all !!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Best man in WNY for knees. I have seen him since 2000, just did a rt knee replacement with him.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

I had a severe knee injury. Dr. Stube first took a very conservative approach - trying to avoid surgery. I respect that. Eventually, I had the surgery and he did a wonderful job. I waited a long time in the office. but he was knowledgeable and thorough. He also works on a lot of college athletes and they all say great things. He is an excellent doctor. Some injuries cannot be totally fixed.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

In short, I went to Dr Stube with a "simple" fracture. I left his care with a limp that has significantly impacted my life for the worse - causing me to trip often and labor for short walks. After a brief search on the web for people with a similar condition, I've come to the conclusion that this could have been avoided. Unfortunately, I find myself in a position now where I feel my only alternative is to attempt to treat this condition myself.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. Keith C. Stube's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1988)

MSP/BC Med