Ratings for Dr. Fred E. Boehmke

Avoid this dr. Had three surgeries performed by this man. I was prepped for surgery,he arrived late, tried to get out of it. He had to be virtually forced by chief at the hospital. He has been successfully sued for leaving sponge in patient during surgery. Still having problems from his incompetence. Classic example of the wrong man in a difficult profession doing it for the money rather than love for the job.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

doctor felt he needed to perform a surgical procedure. before my surgery doc was asking me about a pain medication and when i tried to explain to him about my intolerance to this drug he informed me that if i interupted him again he would not issue me any pain med.'s. at my post-op visit he told me he had good news and bad news for me. the good news was that the surgery head went well. the bad news was that "you have cancer". he was aware that my husband was in the waiting room but never had my husband brought in to hear this news. very unprofessional. oh, i must also mention that after surgery, while i was at home i was having some problems so a call was put in to this doctor. when he finally returned my call he was very put out that he had to call me and was very rude to me. i wouldn't send anyone to him, he is a very poor doctor.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. Fred E. Boehmke's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)