Ratings for Dr. David Prosia

Dr Prosia is not only a great Dr. but he's also a caring individual. He has done a fantastic job fixing all my various back issues over the last ten years. What sets him aside from all the rest is his patience and willing to spend time with me to explain in detail what's going on with my body. His staff is second to none. I love Battlefield Chiropractic and would recommend this clinic to anyone who has any issues going on with their bodies. He's helped me with foot, knee, hip, back and should issues. This clinic is five star in my books!! Thanks Dr Prosia!!!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Prosia's since he came out of medical school. He took over for my previous chiropractor when he retired. His staff are both friendly, caring and kind and he is beyond words when it comes to his professional work. He is very kind, considerate and ensures you are well taken care of. I have walked in his office doubled over and walked out like I had nothing wrong. Fabulous doctor, highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Dr Dave makes me feel good! He does his job so firm and makes me pleasurable. Not to mention a good looking man

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Doctor Dave is the best. In combo with Karen they are a winning team. My family has been coming to this practice for about 35 years and I have never been disappointed. Once, I had an emergency on a long weekend. Dr. Dave put his family needs aside and he treated me without complaint, ON A HOLIDAY!! I hope that he does not do that again as he would never be able to have a life of his own. Did I say Karen was great? She certainly is. Good office and great treatment. Thanks Dr. Dave.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Very Personable , knowledgeable, always dead on with the diagnoses and how it should be treated - I have had adjustments, laser, acupuncture, and soft tissue work done over the past 10 years that he has been treating me - I have a very physical job and am on my feet all day - I couldn't do it without periodic visits to him - exceptional staff also

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

Considerate, personable, knowledgable, affible, helpful, reasonably priced.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

This Doctor and his staff are first rate. His skills are second to none and his friendly and professional attitude towards patients puts everyone at ease. I highly recommend this exceptional Chiropractor.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

So grateful that he is around. Few doctors seem to care like he does. Very personable and knowledgable about pain relieving alternatives. Excellent.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2010

After a few weeks of treatment, I am starting to feel useful and human again. Dr Prosia's skill with massage and adjustments relieved neck and back pain that had been incapacitating me. I am very impressed, not only by his skill, but by his personable and friendly attitude towards patients. He also has very nice staff who greet you professionally, and treat you as if you really are welcome there. I highly recommend this Chiropractor to anyone who has suffered from recurring neck or back pain.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

I visited every specialist there was for a back injury (disc) and the only one that made any improvement was Dr Dave. Highly recommended! Office staff and on site massage services are top shelf!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2008