Ratings for Dr. David S. Clifford

They refuse to complete simple forms, and charge for everything. Unfriendly and unhelpful, all around.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I have never had a doctor who treats people with no respect. His bedside manners are the worse I have ever had in my life. He doesn't listen to you, he treats you and your family as if they all have your medical conditions and his office staff is just as bad. The lady at the window when you first walk in judges you and I have no idea how Catholic Health can give him an award for being a good doctor. I brought my mother there one time and she walked out saying how can a doctors office run like this. You are better off going to a Veterinarian then going to this doctor he is a joke and so is his office thank god I am no longer a patient of his.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

He is a bad doctor and just wants your money. No wonder his office went up in flames. I hope he stays closed

flag | Submitted April 21, 2012

I agree with a prviouse comment that he does not seem very friendly. His PA is nice and personable though, I usually request to see her.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

There were two times I went to his office with serious problems and was miss-diagnosed. The first time was when I had been in pain for several months. His nurse practitioner told me she thought it was a bladder infection and gave me antibiotics. When the pain returned they gave me different meds instead of seeing me again. One night when I was in severe pain I went to the ER where in about twenty minutes I was diagnosed with appendicitis. The last time I went to see doctor Clifford I had developed a rash over my entire body and I was feeling extremely sick. He examined me and told me I had an allergic reaction to the sulfa antibiotic. Then he told me to take benedryl, which I had tried with no success, gave me a shot of a steroid and sent me home. The next day it was worse and instead of seeing me again he sent me to the ER. The diagnosis was correct however, he should have given me a steroid pill like the ER doctor did. The shot Clifford gave me wasn't even half the dose of the pills.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2009

The Dr. at times seems unfriendly. He at times seems short tempered with his staff.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. David S. Clifford's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1986)