Ratings for Dr. Melissa Nutik

Dr. Nutik is by far the BEST doctor I have ever encountered. She has been my physician for 13 years. She saw me through my pregnancy and is my daughters physician. I cannot express how much I LOVE her as a doctor and a human. Super sweet, attentive, patient, kind, knowledgeable, gentle and overall gets it right the first time EVERY TIME!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Nutik when she was still a resident and she has been my Doc ever since. She is the best doctor I have ever had or probably ever will have. She has diagnosed me 100% every time and has done so with tact and a certain wisdom that seemed to bely her years as a young doctor. I just cannot say enough about her. If my symptoms seemed to point to needing a specialist, she did that 100% accurately as well. A true professional and a natural, Ièm very lucky to have her as my Doctor!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Great physician. Responds to emails really quickly. Pleasant, thorough, and patient

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Wonderful, caring and knowledgeable. Has diagnosed ailments accurately every time. Also she is very thorough!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

An excellent family physician, knowledgeable, takes her time, explained everything and takes nothing lightly. Highly recommended and I'm glad that all my family are cared for by Dr. Nutik

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

She is AMAZING! I have never seen a physician who is more caring, empathetic, thorough and knowledgable. I LOVE her and I do not know what I would do without her.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

I saw Dr. Nutik in an Family Practice after-hour clinic. She was very patient and helpful. She aso immediately realized that I needed immediate attention and set me to emergency. Thanks to her my divericulitis was diagnosed in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

The best family physician I have ever had or known. She even delivered our first born at Mt. Sinai, rare for a family doctor. really is the best and I can attest to the other comments on this site. The best way to get an "on-time" appointment with her is to pick the first or second timeslot in the day.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

She is the best an amazing doctor great follow up takes the time to chat and review everything. She might not be punctual but she certainly takes her time with her patience.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010