Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Banas

Came at 11:20am for a 11:30am ECG/EKG. As I wait, 3 other patients come in and get serviced before me. One came for the exact same proceedure, another had a 12:00pm appointment (and received service BEFORE 12pm). After the 3rd patient came in and got service less than 3 minutes before signing in, I left. Then they has the nerve to call me at 1:30pm to reschedule as if nothing happened. No apology, nothing. If you value your time and have a modicum of self-respect, DO NOT come here!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I can never say enough about this doctor. He saved my husband's life, and now he's taking care of me, too. He is VERY knowledgeable, and kind, and empathetic, and will not leave the room after an appointment until he is sure that every question has been answered for both my husband and myself. The depth of his knowledge is amazing, and he freely shares it without being a " know-it-all". Great doctor, and a really nice person.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Liked the Dr, felt confident in his decision and trusted his opinion. The problem came when I needed to speak with him, he never returned phone calls when experiencing problems. This happened on more than one occasion.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Good Physician. Genuine. Highly friendly.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. Michael D. Banas's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Champ Va