Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Werry, Retired

COLD ... aloof and best described as ... AN ICE QUEEN. Look elsewhere for REAL HELP.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I've know Dr Werry for over 10 years. I was intimidated by her at first, as she is a confident powerful woman. But of course you need to have more then a few appointments to build a connection with someone. I suffered through extreme anxiety ,depression & she believed in me. Dr Werry became my main support system and helped me overcome so much. She was determined to get me back on track and made me feel comfortable coming to her office. She has a heart of gold and wants to see everyone succeed in life. Unfortunately she had to stop practicing due to health problems & i can't find anyone life her . I'm still looking!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I was a patient of Dr. Werry's and she helped me allot! She is very beautiful and yes indeed a powerful women. She stands up for women and children's rights. She is very kind and compassionate. She spoke very highly of her family and gave me allegations t of insight with parenting and letting go of emotions I couldn't of let go of with out her. This women worked very hard to improve my life and was always willing to go an extra mile. I am so thankful to have had her as my doctor. It is a shame she had to stop practicing due to health concerns as she is the only doctor I have had that changed my life to such a degree.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Awesome Doctor and reliable with her patients. I am proud to be one of her clients.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Dr. Werry was more concerned with her aesthetics and body image than she was of the mental state and progress of her patients. Moreover, in times of crises, Dr. Werry abandoned ship.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

This doctor almost destroyed my life and totally ruined my relationship with my children. She completely violated Doctor patient confidentiality and behaved in an entirely inappropriate and unprofessional manner. She minimized my issues and I left far worse than before I met her. Do not go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Best way to describe my time with her at Humber River regional? I'm very happy to hear that she no longer works there. Terrible psychiatrist who went from nice & courteous to mean & negative because she was frustrated with my progress. She should not be near anyone seeking help with their mental health.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

I enjoyed her no nonsense approach until she told me straight up that I had a 50% chance of committing suicide.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

amazing miss doctor werrry, i miss seeing you in the hospital and your knowledge and I like the way u treated me more then a patient you treated me like a friend and you a really help me in resolving my problems you are the best doctor in the world and DR. Elizabeth Werry it is really hard and rare to find and i will consider everyone that needs help the only person that will be there with you emotionally and mentally it will be DR. Elizabeth Werry she is a really great doctor and amazing person there is no other doctor in the world as helpful and excellent in her work as DR Elizabeth Werry she is the best

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Fantastic doctor I owe my life to her. She has helped me tremendously , Would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014