Ratings for Dr. Shamim Z. Jilani

After I was diagnosed with cancer. Dr Jilani showed urgency as it was aggressive and called the insurance company personally to get authorization for chemo as they were delaying. She called me several times before and after the Chemo to check how I was doing.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Dr. Jilani was my Dad's doctor during his bout with cancer. This doctor showed no compassion, no "bedside manner", and towards the end of his life after they had put my Dad on a "comfort level", she wanted to try some experimental medicines. Evidently, we didn't give her an answer fast enough because the nurse told us that Jilani told her" Go talk to that family because I can't do a thing with them." When I hear someone has been referred to her, I'll tell them to change to another doctor immediately, and I have done that twice so far. I will continue the same!!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

besides being so knowledgeable, she provides such compassion and caring towards us. She listens and gives us choices in our journey. She's not afraid to touch us, she smiles and gives us hope.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

Dr. Shamim Z. Jilani's Credentials

• Hindi

• People'S Med Coll, Nawabshah, Pakistan (Grad. 1982)

• BCBS Illinois