Ratings for Dr. Martin Del Campo

for the rest of my evaluation i will wait to get my EEG resold,

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Dr. Del Campo has no right running a program where people are on the first step to considering brain surgery for seizures. He hardly speaks to you, he is rude, arrogant, does not explain anything and has no empathy for his audience. If you ask a question he has a temper. Bed side manner is one thing but he didn't even redeem himself with helpful knowledge - he makes you feel you are a waste of his time.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

I saw Dr. Del Campo a few years ago when I was having simple partial seizures. He helped me tremendously and also figured out I had catamenial epilepsy. He was so kind and explained things to me clearly. He had a ton of empathy and told me to contact him if I ever needed further information etc. He made a very scary situation much less frightening. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

Dr. Del Campo had a very sweet man who worked beside him. Imagine my shock of the day when the one and only appeared to help me with my stubborn epileptic seizures. He simply requested that I could come in at any time because of so many "NO'S" and be observed for a two week period as I was being withdrawn from all my meds. Sounded a little like torture to me. Then he wasn't about to tell me any further options. The doctor would simply not make any eye contact with me, had his arms folded at all times and was very rude. After explaining what PTSD was and after questioning as to why I thought I had it, he did glance a smug look my way. What this had to do with it all, signified to me that he simply really did not have time for me. DOCTOR, I AM PLEASED TO REPORT THAT I DO NOT EVER WISH TO SEE YOU AGAIN.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr Del Campo should really take a course in human compassion. The man is condescending and arrogant and didn't help my daughter at all. In fact the stress he causes her only adds to her uncontrolled seizures. How this hospital allows this person to continue is beyond me. All you have to do is read the reviews .. most say the same thing. It's difficult to know if he's a good doctor or not because it's impossible to get past his arrogance to find out. Is there a shortage of neurologists? I can only think that there must be.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr. Del Campo made me feel small, scared, and invalidated while staying in the EMU at Toronto Western. He wouldn't look me in the eye and spoke in an incredibly condescending tone. By far the most uncomfortable I have ever felt around a medical professional - I truly felt scared that my life was in his hands.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

I've found Dr. Del Campo is a very straight to the point Dr. I had a severe allergic reaction to my first med. And due to long travel he personally called me and found another medication that works. He is very thoughtful and insightive. But he is very busy so to the point. However I feel he cares about his patients. And thats to me what counts. I think the best of him and hold him in high regards.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Atrocious bedside manner, insensitive, rude and condescending. However, the medication he prescribed did stop my husband’s seizures. However, we are looking for a new doctor because we find Dr. del Campo so rude that we hold back questions, and don’t feel comfortable bringing concerns to him. We try to avoid him at all costs.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Very rude, he will not listen. He likes to argue, he has controlled seizures after increasing medication. I will be looking for transfer to a new neurologist in the new year due to his attitude.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

hard to tell if he's a good doctor, couldn't get past his arrogance and rudeness. I've never met someone in his position that was so condescending.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017