Ratings for Dr. Martin Del Campo

Weirdly I went to a neurologist because I wanted to control my seizures not make play dates with a new friend. Would have been nice to grab beer and wings after appointment but I guess he was busy saving lives....If you want someone to hold your hand and tell you how amazing you are go visit your grandma. If you want to access years of neurological knowledge go see Dr Del Campo

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr. Del Campo made me feel small, scared, and invalidated while staying in the EMU at Toronto Western. He wouldn't look me in the eye and spoke in an incredibly condescending tone. By far the most uncomfortable I have ever felt around a medical professional - I truly felt scared that my life was in his hands.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

I've found Dr. Del Campo is a very straight to the point Dr. I had a severe allergic reaction to my first med. And due to long travel he personally called me and found another medication that works. He is very thoughtful and insightive. But he is very busy so to the point. However I feel he cares about his patients. And thats to me what counts. I think the best of him and hold him in high regards.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Atrocious bedside manner, insensitive, rude and condescending. However, the medication he prescribed did stop my husband’s seizures. However, we are looking for a new doctor because we find Dr. del Campo so rude that we hold back questions, and don’t feel comfortable bringing concerns to him. We try to avoid him at all costs.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Very rude, he will not listen. He likes to argue, he has controlled seizures after increasing medication. I will be looking for transfer to a new neurologist in the new year due to his attitude.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

hard to tell if he's a good doctor, couldn't get past his arrogance and rudeness. I've never met someone in his position that was so condescending.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Although Dr. del Campo is knowledgeable and has managed my seizure disorder well for several years, he is unfortunately rude, disrespectful and condescending towards his patients. He also works closely with a NP. It is my experience that although she does the initial assesment and later reviews it with him, they never seem to be on the same page when in the same room with the patient. This often causes much confusion. His administrative staff never returns calls. TWH leadership need to have a serious look at this physician and take measures to ensure patients are receiving quality care that aligns with their values.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Horrible bedside manner! Cold, abrupt, impatient, and unapproachable. Without a doubt, the most arrogant, condescending, rude and insensitive medical professional I have had the displeasure of knowing. I cannot fairly asses this doctor's qualifications, knowledge or experience, but he really needs a refresher course on people skills. My first visit was my last - at my request, my GP has now referred me to another neurologist.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

I have never met Dr. Del Campo but his treatment of my 74 yr old mother was simply atrocious. She had a severe allergic reaction to a drug he prescribed and had zero interest or time for her ending up in the emergency room. My mother no longer sees this person and we have insisted on another neurologist, absolutely appalling behaviour from a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr Del Campo is not what I would call a very kind doctor, but that's not what I'm looking for in my neurologist so I don't think it's important. He is knowledgable and helpful. He helped me get better control of my seizures. He actually listens to me when I tell him about issues I am having with medications and remembers all the small details. The only thing I do not like about visiting him is his inefficient secretary. Though, she seems to have improved a bit lately.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017