You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Angelique Goodhue

Doctor Goodhue listened very carefully to me. She had me see a clinical psycologist for testing to see how my brain was working. She sent me for an MRI of the brain and they found 20 abnormalitys in the white matter. Results were possible MS. She encouraged me to UBC to the MS Clinic and after two years of testing and 6 new lesions I have a definate diagnose of Multiple Sclerosis. This is huge reflection of why the chronic fatigue, beyond exhaustion, staggering gait, cognitive dysfunction, slurring of words, falls, anxiety, etc. I am more than grateful to Dr. Goodhue for taking my complaints , fears and challenges seriously. With a good team of doctors at UBC I can move forward and understand myself more fully.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

this dr only talks to you if you have something she thinks is important, really judgemental, poor observer and follow through

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

Dr Goodhue is very proffessional and kind. A great listener who repeats back to you to ensure she has understood your questions, comments etc.I would highly recommend her. A compassionate physician

flag | Submitted October 8, 2010

She is a very good doc that has a very good understanding of mental health issues. Dr Goodhue is also a great listener and easy to talk to. Brian

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

She took her time with me. She was very helpful and listening.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2009

i have seen dr Goodhue since december 2008 i have found her to be my life saver dealing with depresion and withdrawls from being perscribed the wrong anti depresants from another doctor,She was able to get me back in the race and my darkness has been cleared away i highly recomend dr goodhue very knowledgeable and effective

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

Dr.Goodhue came into my life after my old pd relocated. I was feeling insecure with this new pd because I didn't know her, I am on a combo of meds for my bipolar and I didn't trust this doctor I didn't know yet. Well, the insecurity and trust issues went out the door after my first visit with Dr.Goodhue, she is gentle, compassionate and a very good and patient listner. She is highly knowledgeable in the functioning of a bipolar brain and the meds that work with it. When I first went to Dr.Goodhue I was feeling like a painted picture with no colour but just after 2 visits I am feeling like a painted picture with exploding colours. If you are looking for a new pd I would highly recommend Dr.Goodhue.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

Dr. Angelique Goodhue's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Goodhue listened very carefully to me. She had me see a clinical psycologist for testing to see how my brain was working. She sent me for an MRI of the..."

January 21, 2015