Ratings for Dr. Barbara E. McLaughlin

Dr. McLaughlin is retired now and living in FL. ~ When I first started seeing her I didn't like her at all, b/c she was very rude and she yelled at her patients. But I loved how much time she took with me and talked to me extensively about what was going on in my body. In time she actually became a good friend to me and I looked forward to seeing her. She was willing to pray with people, which she did with me when my husband passed away and she was very comforting to me. I also suffer with horrible chronic pain and she was the ONLY Dr. that would help me with my pain. She was my miracle, angel Dr. in my book, especially after having some horrible, other Dr.'s connected with Feather River Hospital. The Dr.s here are more concerned about people becoming drug addicts than they are helping them with their pain. In my eyes that is WRONG and inhumane! She was very compassionate when it came to people who suffered with pain, b/c she watched as her husband slowly died and was in horrendous pain. I felt very sad and lost when she said she was retiring, but I knew it was time for her to do that ~ I will always be most grateful to her for bringing me through some real tough times, physically and emotionally. She may have her faults and could have used a better bedside manner with some of her patients, but she was a doll to me ~ I miss her very much, as well as her staff, who were all very kind as well.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Barbara Mc Laughlin has no bedside manners and has let two friends in the same family die. She is a presciption dope dealer,she misuses the presciption pad-over prescibing meds. She made a diagoses to my friend, being septic and left him at home when he should have been in the hospital.His wife talked to McLaughlin 2 days before her husband died, asking if his illness was life threatening and McLaughlin said "no"My friend's husband was only 65.She never called his wife to apologize or say to her "I'm sorry for your loss". I have not heard one good thing about her. I am warning anyone out there that is looking for a Dr.-to keep looking. If you love your friends and family, don't let them suffer in the hands of Barbara Elaine McLaughlin-license #G13975, Paradise, CA.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

Dr. Barbara E. McLaughlin's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1966)