Ratings for Dr. Richard S. Benedon

Excellent doctor, very helpful and kind to myself and family.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

Exceptional care and treatment. I wish my own primary doctor had this kind of compassion and intelligence

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

I love this doctor. I have been in the emergency room several times and Dr Benedon is my favorite. He is very passionate about his profession. I've seen him deal with many patients, whom most would find difficult and not have the patience for. I think Dr Benedon is a very fair, compassionate,and respectable physician. If you end up in the emergency room, I hope you get him!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Dr Benedon was very helpful and answered all my questions. He took the time to make sure I understood everything. I was seen and was discharged within an hour. This was a great experience in the ER.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

The doctor was kind and compassionate and spent time with me to answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

reported him to the BMQA. accused me of things I had never done. Held me there over twelve hours and refused to give me first aide or medical care. Told me I was dirty. Insisted on getting vaccine records even though my injury had nothing to do with vaccines. It was a kidney stone! I went to my own doctor in the morning.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

Dr. Richard S. Benedon's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Kaiser-Permanente

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=887410'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 6, 2014