Ratings for Dr. Amy Tong

My wife has been very sick and Dr Tong has even called my home to ask about her or to suggest another cause to her problem and make referrals to the right specialist.Thank god for her caring attitude because they may find what is wrong with my wife and end or help with her suffering.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

5 star Dr all around! Such a good personality and best bedside manner ever!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Tong since 1989. I find her to be one of the best doctors. She has been there for me over the years. If I have any medical issue she will be there for me. Always return my calls when I call her. Thanks Dr. Tong for being there for me. You are the best!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

She made a judgment call and never told me that I had pulmonary hypertension. I found out about it by accident from another doctor. Can't trust her to tell me the truth in any thing. She was always 2 hours behind on her appointments too. I never want to see her ever again.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

An excellent Dr. The best Dr.I have ever been to. there is no doubt in my mind that I am alive today because of Dr. A Tong. Thank you Dr. Tong

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

All of my visits with Dr Tong have been very effective in my treatment. She is thorough and does not leave anything to chance...I am very happy that she is my doctor. Very professional and friendly

flag | Submitted May 15, 2010

I found her fantastic. I was sick for 2 years and didn't know why.When I saw her, she kept digging until she found why.She has an amazing memory.Even now after 12 years she still remembers me and my case details (without the chart).

flag | Submitted September 8, 2008

my mother goes to this doctor once a year for follow up care and she is awesome in every way and is a really nice person and very caring .I would reccomend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2008

I found this doctor to be extremely knowledgeable and very concerned during my meetings with her. She really impressed me with her call after my release from the hospital which shows a genuine concern for her patients. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

Good Doctor,good approach, excellent bed side manner,effective treatment with follow up.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2007