Ratings for Dr. Michael H. Yen

BEWARE! how can a physician be so cold and uncaring! He is in the wrong career that is for sure!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

He took the time to answer all of my questions and was genuinely concerned. He explained all of my options.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I can't imagine why this doctor chose oncology as his field. I met with him with breast cancer and left his office feeling like I'd been punched in the gut. I asked my surgeon for a different referral, as I knew I could never be in a room again with this cold uncaring doctor. Thank God there are other, kind and companionate, doctors in Santa Cruz!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

This "doctor" should not be licensed....very rude and refuses to listen to his patient's concerns - his motto must be "get the patient in and out as fast as possible". Financial reasons???

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I am so thankful and I hope I do not have to see this Doctor again. He is probably smart, but just book smarts. A doctor must be so much more than book smart..perhaps he will improve with age, its a shame, I wish someone would tell him what a lot of his patients think of him..he needs good dose of humble pie.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Avoid this doctor if you are seeking professional care.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

He can be very unpleasant and rude. Do not recommend him for cancer treatment.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Very poor doctor. We do not recommend him at all. He does not care for the patient.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

No bedside manner for a cancer patient, was abrupt at a time when I was very afraid. He might know his stuff but I was shook to the core when I left him. His staff is not very friendly and one day he was late so after waiting 2 hours he rushed through my visit

flag | Submitted February 20, 2011

Dr. Michael H. Yen's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

GHI