Ratings for Dr. Karen L. Galichon

I needed to consult an internist for a pre screening exam for an outpatient procedure… and was lucky enough to end up with Karen Galichon, MD. What I learned about her via Google suggested she would be clinically excellent and I would like her…right on both counts. This lovely lady is sharp as the heel on a jimmy Choo strappy sandal....collegial, down to earth and actual BFF material. I got lucky...and if you choose her, so will YOU!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

I had a very good experience with Dr. Galichon. She seemed sympathetic to my concerns and prescribed something that worked quickly. My visit was short, but I don't need long discussions with my doctors as long as they are receptive and efficient, which she was.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Beth Israel in general is pretty bad - the staff is rude and not attentive. Signing up under 48 hours is not accepted, and the wait for a walk-in is 2 hours! The doctor took exactly 5 minutes to diagnose me with a virus. She was supposed to call with test results, but never did. Even a new patient should feel cared for - I am paying a lot of money for healthCARE, but I feel I never got it.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

Dr. Karen L. Galichon's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)